WDW Meetups Poll - When?

What day would be best for a weekly meetup?

• Sunday

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Monday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rufio

Original Poster
Hey, all! :D It has been decided that there should be weekly unofficial WDWMagic meetups! To steal from @sweetpee_1993, "unofficial means that this is a trip organized by a group of members of WDWMagic's forums and NOT by WDWMagic."

These meetups will occur every week on a specific day of the week at a place that remains undecided at this point. They will be similar to DVC's Welcome Home Wednesdays in that they will be available for all of us to participate in if you can work it into your trip. If you can make it, great! If not, there's always next time!

What has not been decided is when and where these weekly meetups should take place and that is where you come in! This poll will remain open for one week and then the weekly meetups will be officially unofficial! So, which day would work best with your plans? Do your trip tend to revolve around weekends? Or do you go during weekdays to avoid crowds? Get your vote in while there's still time!

Vote on location HERE!

rufio

Original Poster
Wednesday ... it's the middle of the week, gives people who arrive or are leaving on the weekends time to do other things and then plan a meet. And the initials of Wedensday are WED. Walter Elias Disney, but we all know that don't we.:p

Just keep in mind that a lot of people (including myself) do weekend trips and are only in the area from Thursday through Sunday or so!

rufio

Original Poster
I think you should pick one spot at each of the four parks to meet. Then rotate parks each week so that in a month each park has a meetup and nobody can complain that one park is getting more love than the others.

I like this idea also, but it was agreed upon that it would be easier to keep the meetups in a central location. If enough people voice this opinion, however, we may change it.

JIMINYCR

Just keep in mind that a lot of people (including myself) do weekend trips and are only in the area from Thursday through Sunday or so!

???? Then why give Mon, Tues, Wed as a choice? I don't think you will get any perfect day, everyones schedule differs. Buziest days of the week in attendance for each park according to Disney is
Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
Epcot: Tuesday and Friday
Disney's Hollywood Studios: Sunday and Wednesday
Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

so meetings in those parks on those days might mean more chances of more WDWMagic guests in attendance?

rufio

Original Poster
???? Then why give Mon, Tues, Wed as a choice? I don't think you will get any perfect day, everyones schedule differs. Buziest days of the week in attendance for each park according to Disney is
Magic Kingdom: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday

Epcot: Tuesday and Friday

Disney's Hollywood Studios: Sunday and Wednesday

Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

so meetings in those parks on those days might mean more chances of more WDWMagic guests in attendance?

Because it's a poll and everyone has a vote. It isn't up to me! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom