WDW Meeting up during CP

Frosty689

Original Poster
Hello everyone! To those that have been accepted to the CP congratulations, and anyone waiting I wish you the best of luck! My name is Jonathan and I will be down at the college program for the January 10, 2011 date with the regular spring program. I think thats its only proper that we all meet up to get on some rides together and explore the parks. Of course some of us will be working together, but on days off, we can meet up and enjoy the parks together. I'm going down not knowing a single person, but I love meeting new people. As the date gets closer, I will bump this up and hopefully, together, we can determine a time. Hope to see you all in Florida, PS, I'm Quick Service Food and Beverage.:slurp:

Lucky815

aw man I wish! I'm on some weird quarter program for my school...Good news is that I don't have to miss any school, bad news is I'm going from April til Aug. instead of Jan. til May.

TimNRA757

This is a great idea. I'm in transportation from 1/10-5/13 and hopefully I'll be working full or part time after my program, maybe even move closer than I am now.

aw man I wish! I'm on some weird quarter program for my school...Good news is that I don't have to miss any school, bad news is I'm going from April til Aug. instead of Jan. til May.

Lucky, how did you get on for that program? I could use any info you have. If you'd like PM to me. Thanks

Lucky815

I go to BYU. It's the only school that has a special season time. To be honest, I'd rather go for all of spring adv. If I arrive in April, I'm gonna be behind all the people starting in January XD. Is there any way for me to maybe get them to switch me to spring adv?

joanna71985

Lucky, how did you get on for that program? I could use any info you have. If you'd like PM to me. Thanks

You have to be going to a school that uses quarters, instead of semesters, to do the quarter program

I go to BYU. It's the only school that has a special season time. To be honest, I'd rather go for all of spring adv. If I arrive in April, I'm gonna be behind all the people starting in January XD. Is there any way for me to maybe get them to switch me to spring adv?

You would have to call up recruiting and ask

Lucky815

I emailed them. They said it's because our school requires us all to live together (It's a religious school). Is anyone else going to be on the Spring advantage quarter program? That's what my season is most like.

Frosty689

Original Poster
This is a great idea. I'm in transportation from 1/10-5/13 and hopefully I'll be working full or part time after my program, maybe even move closer than I am now.

I am also 1/10-5/13. I'm quick service food and beverage however. That being said as the day becomes closer we can get a more solid plan going, especially if we get just a few more people on board. I'm so excited :sohappy::wave:

ftg09

I'm 1/26-8/12 quick service food and beverage too! I can't wait to find out where we'll be working! Now that I know I've been accepted, I just wanna pack my bags and go :0)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom