WDW Main Street Miniature Model

Future Imagineer Mike

Original Poster
I thought you guys might like to see a Z/N scale model of WDW's Main Street that I've been building for the past 2-3 years. I can't take credit for the buildings. They are designed by artist Robert Olszewski and are incredible in detail. Here is a video of the current model but I have so much more work to do. Some quick notes:
  1. Yes I know I have Haunted Mansion on Main St and the beginnings of a 3D printed TTA. I'm bring a little from those lands into my model since the wife doesn't want me to expand ;)
  2. Please ignore the buses on Main St. They are only place holders. I will be using their chassis for Main St vehicles and maybe even parade floats soon
  3. There will be tons more sound added in the very near future.
  4. After this video was taken, I painstakingly installed homemade lights all through the border trees so they are lit up now at night

If you are interested, you can find more info on the construction of the model on the Projects page of my website:

Hope you enjoy!
-Imagineer Mike

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I thought you guys might like to see a Z/N scale model of WDW's Main Street that I've been building for the past 2-3 years. I can't take credit for the buildings. They are designed by artist Robert Olszewski and are incredible in detail. Here is a video of the current model but I have so much more work to do. Some quick notes:
  1. Yes I know I have Haunted Mansion on Main St and the beginnings of a 3D printed TTA. I'm bring a little from those lands into my model since the wife doesn't want me to expand ;)
  2. Please ignore the buses on Main St. They are only place holders. I will be using their chassis for Main St vehicles and maybe even parade floats soon
  4. After this video was taken, I painstakingly installed homemade lights all through the border trees so they are lit up now at night

If you are interested, you can find more info on the construction of the model on the Projects page of my website:

Hope you enjoy!
-Imagineer Mike

Love the model! That's so cool!!

tonymu

Premium Member
Check out my WDW Setup:

Walt Disney World in Bellaire, Texas (Houston)

This in version 1 of what should be many updates and improvements over the coming years. It will go up for Christmas from Thanksgiving to New Years. It was built over the pond. Everything that ran on batteries was converted to run on either a 9v or 5v line. Almost all incandescent bulbs were converted to LED and LOTS of LEDs were added to light everything up. The monorail was converted from running on batteries to using a train controller and running power to the monorail through strips of copper tape on the beams. Many things were printed with the 3D printer and a number of things were created with Lego.

Click for Video
Click for more Photos

View attachment 437201

View attachment 437200View attachment 437202View attachment 437203View attachment 437204View attachment 437205View attachment 437206View attachment 437207View attachment 437201

DisneyDude10

Hope you enjoy!
-Imagineer Mike

I know this post is over a year old, but I too have been working to collect all of the Walt Disney World Main Street miniatures. However, there are fewer and fewer buildings available for purchase in the parks and Art of Disney stores on WDW property. Any advice on where to find some of these? I currently have Cinderella Castle, Casey’s Corner, market House, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor and the Emporium. I’d LOVE the train station but will take any I can get my hands on! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom