WDW Magic Merchandise...

MOXOMUMD

Do we get a Sageteer member discount? I really like the Questing figure set. It reminds me of LOTR and I can put them with my other LOTR action figures.....:geek:......:oops:......I mean action figures that I may or not have on an entertainment center next to my Gollum and Gandalf statues ;);)........:bookworm: (continues reading The Adventures of Tom Bombadil)

PUSH

Do we get a Sageteer member discount? I really like the Questing figure set. It reminds me of LOTR and I can put them with my other LOTR action figures.....:geek:......:oops:......I mean action figures that I may or not have on an entertainment center next to my Gollum and Gandalf statues ;);)........:bookworm: (continues reading The Adventures of Tom Bombadil)
Do you mean you can use your LOTR action figures with your new Sageteers Questing Figures (SQF)? SQFs are second to none.

luv

I wouldn't wear those wdwMagic t-shirts because I do not like to accent my...err...bosom. They should make one with a small thing, like where the alligator went on the old Izod shirts (or the new Izod shirts - I hear they're making an inexplicable comeback, lol.)

We have Dependable merchandise for that too.
Personally, I prefer the more Poised variety of merchandise. That Depndable stuff is so Old June Allyson.

(Kids! Never make fun of anything old people discuss! God will punish you!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom