WDW Magic App

GrumpyFannyPack

Original Poster
Minor complaint here...does anyone realize that at the top of each parks attendance status page, the really crazy days are listed as "crzay" instead of "crazy." I love the app, but this is a minor irritation.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Picture Upload Function?

Any chance that the option to upload photos will be added to the app?

Be so much easier to upload straight from my iPhone!

I'm really hoping that we can get multitasking support for this app. I love it, use it all day, but it bums me out to be in the middle of a huge thread, get a text, and then have to navigate all the way back to where I was. Any possibility of that in the future? Also, I'm noticing that clicking on links to external sites crashes the app.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm really hoping that we can get multitasking support for this app. I love it, use it all day, but it bums me out to be in the middle of a huge thread, get a text, and then have to navigate all the way back to where I was. Any possibility of that in the future? Also, I'm noticing that clicking on links to external sites crashes the app.

Yes we are working on changing the behavior of the multi-task.

Can you give me an example of one of the articles that crashes on the external link?

Thanks

Yes, oddly enough, the link in the quote from the post right above mine just crashed the app; the link for the app itself. Have any of them crashed the app for you? Maybe my phone's having another attitude problem.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yes, oddly enough, the link in the quote from the post right above mine just crashed the app; the link for the app itself. Have any of them crashed the app for you? Maybe my phone's having another attitude problem.

Thanks. I can reproduce that crash. We will look into it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom