WDW Ipod Engraving

E Ticket2Ride

Original Poster
hey all.
i am ordering a new ipod and will have it engraved. i want the engraving to be wdw related in some way; yet not obviously disney related. anybody have any ideas????

i was thinking something like---park hopping companion, e ticket to listen, or ...like a grand and miraculous spaceship...

if u have an idea that is disney related yet not park related id appreciate those too though.

thanks.

Figment82

My mom bought me my iPod for Christmas a few years ago, and had "If you can dream it, you can do it" engraved on the back. It's my favorite Walt quote, my favorite ride quote, and my favorite quote in general. :)

WDWFigment

I'd definitely go with a Walt quote. The aforementioned one is really good; I also like, "Just remember, it all started with a mouse."

raven

I'd definitely go with a Walt quote. The aforementioned one is really good; I also like, "Just remember, it all started with a mouse."

Actually the quote is "I only hope that we never loose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. - Walt Disney" :wave:

-SIR-

I know its not completely wdw related but how about the "keep moving forward" quote from Meet The Robinsons? I really liked that one.

bassman

how about
"for all who come to this happy place....welcome" walt disney.

if it was me,i would have something like the
"please stand clear of the doors....." babel
or have the TTA logo or something.
but thats just me.:)

MattyFresh

If you have a favorite ride, take a quote from that ride. I would throw out some ideas, but I am having one of my world famous brain farts right now...sorry, maybe I can think of a few later on.

Wouldn't it be nice to go up to an engraver in WDW and ask them to engrave a quote on the back of my iPod. That would be nice... My favorite Disney Quote is "The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique." But thats just me! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom