WDW in a dress

mergatroid

Ok let's be honest, what's the big fuss if people get a glance of your panties or not (unless they're not clean of course :eek:)?

I mean I go to Typhoon Lagoon and you ladies can barely keep your clothes on! Everywhere you look things are jiggling, cleavages everywhere and I can't pick up my book without a nearly naked bottom hitting my face (I had strong words with a large sweaty gentlemen over this issue once, but that's another story). Let's be truthful here, there's probably more material on a good sensible pair of panties than there is on a pair of bikini bottoms. So quite why it's embarrassing having somebody see a flash of panties in the MK but absolutely fine to wear a pair of shoe laces with a bit of cloth attached to them at Typhoon Lagoon and not feel worried is completely beyond me?

By the way don't let my post make you feel self conscious about wearing shoe lace bikinis at Typhoon Lagoon as that is not my intent...................I'm begging you, please, it's perfectly fine!

Last edited:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
By the way don't let my post make you feel self conscious about wearing shoe lace bikinis at Typhoon Lagoon as that is not my intent...................I'm begging you, please, it's perfectly fine!
image.jpg

HollyAD

I would rather accidentally flash a CM with my dress than be caught wearing the little mini shorts with my behind hanging out! People dress so disgusting in the parks now days. I plan on wearing some sundresses in the parks some days but not to HS and I think MK and space mountain could get a little weird too when trying to get in and out of the ride vehicle.

Hockey89

Ok let's be honest, what's the big fuss if people get a glance of your panties or not (unless they're not clean of course :eek:)?

I mean I go to Typhoon Lagoon and you ladies can barely keep your clothes on! Everywhere you look things are jiggling, cleavages everywhere and I can't pick up my book without a nearly naked bottom hitting my face (I had strong words with a large sweaty gentlemen over this issue once, but that's another story). Let's be truthful here, there's probably more material on a good sensible pair of panties than there is on a pair of bikini bottoms. So quite why it's embarrassing having somebody see a flash of panties in the MK but absolutely fine to wear a pair of shoe laces with a bit of cloth attached to them at Typhoon Lagoon and not feel worried is completely beyond me?

No kidding.... Nailed it....

Chef Mickey

Not sure why anyone is that worried about getting a glimpse up a dress/skirt given the sights of a normal visit to WDW. The kind of clothes people wear are absolutely ridiculous. Sorry, but overweight (let's be honest: Obese) men and women are wearing ALL kinds of sleeveless, short shorts, low cut, and their fat is just jiggling and bouncing everywhere.

To me, that's all much more offensive and straight up gross than worry about a quick glimpse of your panties up a skirt/dress. If you're wearing a short skirt/dress, you should also have the body to wear it.

And let's be honest again...if you're wearing anything tight, you should be wearing a thong and not allow your big grandma panties or shorts to be seen through your skin tight shorts, pants, skirt, dress, etc. That is MUCH more obscene. My wife and I are big fans of the thong.

If you're overweight, covering up is a good idea.

If you have a good body, wear the proper underwear to NOT give everyone a constant show (Visible panty line) and be a lady when getting on/off rides. If someone catches a glimpse, it will be far less offensive than a lot I've seen.

Last edited:

righttrack

My wife/daughters have from time to time wore dresses. Good full coverage underwear in a dark color and you're good to go. You're not going to show them anything more than a bathing suit would and if it makes you feel better, then that's great. I would avoid long ones though. I think you have greater risk for getting stuck in something.

Chef Mickey

My wife/daughters have from time to time wore dresses. Good full coverage underwear in a dark color and you're good to go. You're not going to show them anything more than a bathing suit would and if it makes you feel better, then that's great. I would avoid long ones though. I think you have greater risk for getting stuck in something.
Haha, I saw a women get her long dress stuck in the doors on TTA. Weird thing was, she was freaking out after getting ON the ride and her dress being between the doors. It was stuck as the doors closed to start the ride. They ended up just stopping the ride and getting her dress tucked back in the vehicle and restarting it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom