WDW Hotwl promotions

Wanted33

Original Poster
Hi folks, I'm new here, and I'm not sure exactly where I should ask this question. Admin, you can move this if needed.

For the first time ever we will be staying at the Contemporary on our visit in Jan. '24. I've seen some threads mentioning hotel promotions, but after searching I can't find the info. I'm looking for. Does Disney ever offer promotions for a stay on site, and if so where would I find that info. At the price for a nights stay any little discount would be welcome. Thank you for your help.

Jim

Last edited:

Wanted33

Original Poster
Do you mean January 2024? (Unless you are checking in today or tomorrow…..)

Disney resort offers can be found here:

Typically discounts are announced 3-5 months in advance, which means you won’t see any offers for next winter until fall.

Yes ma'am, I did mean 2024. I really should proof read my own fat finger typing. :) Thank you, I'll fix it.

Wanted33

Original Poster
I have no info for you but I will say that I originally read your thread post as, "WDW Hot owl promotions". So of course I had to click on it to see what you were talking about.

Man, I really need to make sure I spell things correctly. I went to school, I promise. o_O :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom