WDW hotel pools open late?

Allllex

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what time the pools close at the moderates? Do the quiet pools stay open all night? Arriving tomorrow evening, and I'd like to take a swim late.

Thanks!

bullyx3

swim times

We stayed at port orleans riverside last year .the main pool closed at like 10:00pm .But we were swiming in the quite pools after we returned form EMH at like 12:00am to as late as 3:00am. Enjoy the swim ,wish it was me.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I believe 10 pm is just when all the water features are turned off, but I've never been asked to leave a pool due to it being too late--especially since there are usually throngs of people in the pools til at least midnight.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The lifeguards leave at a certain time (10pm i think) but you can 'swim at your own risk' after that. I have been in the pool at the Poly as late as 2am before and no one kicked us out.

Upvote 0

AlishaMisha

I know Beach Club isnt a moderate but dont u think its strange that Stormalong Bay closes @ 8?!?!?! I stayed there for a month during both on and off seasons and the hours never changed.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

It's also a mini water park--it needs more lifeguards, and since it gets dark by 8 pm, they probably don't want people trying to navigate those high stairs in the dark.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom