WDW HM Giftshop Product Selection

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
While reading the Haunted Mansion refurbishment (HM refurb) thread, I came up with this tangent thought.

If we could pick the items to go into a "bona fide Haunted Mansion merchandise " (as ISTCNavigator57 put it) gift shop, that would set it apart from all the other souvenir shops on Main Street, what would they be ?

raven

HM Posters, keychains, pins, clothing, bumper stickers, licence plate holders, plush toys, CD's, jewlery, games, pvc figures, etc. There are a lot of things you could come up with and each character would have their own (Madam Leota, Hitch hiking ghosts, ghost host, etc.) Not hard to come up with.

raven

mharrington

HM Posters, keychains, pins, clothing, bumper stickers, licence plate holders, plush toys, CD's, jewlery, games, pvc figures, etc. There are a lot of things you could come up with and each character would have their own (Madam Leota, Hitch hiking ghosts, ghost host, etc.) Not hard to come up with.

You forgot the HM books by Jason Surrell and the HM movie. Also, what would you name the shop? How about "Ichabod's", named after one of the two main characters in "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (the other being the Headless Horseman").

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
I like Ichabods. Sounds very cool.

Do they make some kind of minature Madame Leota illusion? That would be be great. :sohappy:

wedway71

Cool thread......

Mickey,Minnie,Goofy,Donald plush all in HM butler or maid uniforms.

Tshirts with differnent scenes from the attraction and on the bottom having some catch phrase.

Back in the 70s the band KISS had a seperate album for each guy in the band at one time. Maybe have a seperate tshirt for each of the Hitchhiking ghosts with each of the 3 having different shirts colors.

Some type of photo shop deal where you can put your pic in a scene of the attraction for a cool framed picture.

"MY other car is a DOOM BUGGY" bumperstickers and of course the whole line up of bumper stickers and typical merchandise themed to HM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom