WDW Help !!! LOL

Graci23

Original Poster
Just wondering if any Disney fanatics who live in Florida wouldnt mind adopting a 24 yr old male New Yorker.. I only wish i could visit disney on a regular basis whenever i please... i was there in April and only god knows when i can get back there but the sooner the better....love these message boards, i am here everyday...thanks for the everyday updates to all who contribute.

figment1985

?????

That's funny.

I want someone who lives in Orlando to adopt me too! I'm not a New Yorker though I am a eastern gal without an accent.

C&D

That reminds me of a special story, with a converstion with a WDW bus driver who was originally from NY, and me being originally from NJ. We were on an almost empty bus, so we were having a fairly personal conversation, when he was telling me how much he loved his move to Florida and becoming a bus driver for WDW. Well, it came down to me giving him my story about moving from NJ to SC when I was stationed here in the Navy and never leaving the Charleston area after being discarded, and I remember him saying, "well, you're halfway to heaven then, aren't you". He and his wife were both from NY and were school bus driver I think; she had come down first, got a job at Disney and he followed. He used to go with her when she went to work and learned all the routes before he even got his job. When he did get his job, and was in training, the trainer was so impressed at his knowledge that he was cleared to start his own route with only one days training. True story, and one of my Disney memories I cherish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom