WDW Guest Relations

JPVonDrake

Mailing address for Guest Relations:

Walt Disney World
Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0040

Regardless of whether you communicate by postal or e-mail, be sure to include your full name, address, phone number, and the best time of day to call. You will receive an acknowledgement by mail in about 2 weeks after your letter is received and a personal reply by phone (if possible) or mail once your correspondence has been researched to discuss a resolution.

Please use thess addresses to send both positive and negative feedback. Your opinion is very important to Disney.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Don't be surprised if it takes a while to hear back though. I've just now gotten a reply for an email I sent out in December.

Nemo14

Don't be surprised if it takes a while to hear back though. I've just now gotten a reply for an email I sent out in December.
I e-mailed them 3 times now, for both good and bad comments, and I've always heard within 2 to 3 weeks.

Enderikari

Just to be clear and have proper nomenclature

Guest Relations - Only in theme parks and Downtown Disney... Must speak with in person

Guest Communications - available at the E-Mail address or Snail Mail address above. Handle situations when guest is no longer in theme park, also forward e-mails and letters to appropriate departments when received (keep in mind, unsolicited ideas are destroyed unread, for legal reasons)

Guest Services - Now commonly called Lobby Concierge. Cast members assist with guests needs while at a Disney Resort.

Becky

Just to be clear and have proper nomenclature

(keep in mind, unsolicited ideas are destroyed unread, for legal reasons)

Um, Returned "unread" not destroyed. And they are in fact read by the legal department.

I still have my letter and reply from legal. I suggested a few years ago that they release "Song of the South" at Splash Mountain on SotS's 50th anniversery. Legal returned my letter (opened) and said they could not accept unsolicited "creative ideas". Did they read my letter? Yep, how else did they know it was a "creative idea" and not a complaint, ticket order, request for information etc?

mkt

Premium Member
I e-mailed them 3 times now, for both good and bad comments, and I've always heard within 2 to 3 weeks.
The good ones I always hear about quickly... however, this one I'm speaking about was a VERY bad one, involving several members of DAK and DTD management acting in a manner not befitting the lowliest backstage CP with a poor attitude... while they were onstage, with nametags and ID's out.

typhoonguy

The good ones I always hear about quickly... however, this one I'm speaking about was a VERY bad one, involving several members of DAK and DTD management acting in a manner not befitting the lowliest backstage CP with a poor attitude... while they were onstage, with nametags and ID's out.
Who was the DTD leader? Was it Merch? F&B? A duty?

mkt

Premium Member
The incident location wasn't DTD or AK, and I won't say which DTD leader(s) were involved, as I am awaiting on the results of the investigation.

Ranch Dressing

We have a recipe thread here somewhere....http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=9941&highlight=recipes

it has a lot of recipes from the restaurants at WDW..:)

Im sure that you will find what yo uare looking for..If not ask for what you want in that thread and someone may have it..:)

Oh.What made you choose your user name?
Do you like Ranch Dressing that much..:)

Thank you for the link.

As for my username, lets just say someone already took the name I wanted. Besides, Iam a smooth and creamy kind of guy.:shrug:

beachclubbasics

If you look online there are many sites that have Disney resort recipes as well. If you are at the resort, ask your CM server when you are dining, my 12 year old has done that several times at O'Hana and always gets the recipe for what he wants...the CM just prints it out from a computer and gives it to you.

I'd love to get the recipe for the famous Gyozas at TDL..people wait in line for 2+ hours for those things!

Sabriell

Okay, I'm a totally newbie and here because I've run out of ideas, so if I'm in the wrong place. . . I'm really sorry!!! Does anyone know if there is a way to get a particular item from an Epcot store? I will pay for shipping and things, it's just I have a particular gift in mind that would totally make Christmas this year and have no way to get there myself (Sorry, I'm being a bit vague because the recipient frequents these forums. It's unlikely they'll be browsing in this particular thread, but I want to be safe nonetheless). So far, I've contacted guest services at disneyshopping.com who then sent me an e-mail saying they couldn't help, but giving me the number for the Walt Disney World Resort guest services. I called them and explained my situation but just got a "we can't do that," which was definately not "enchanted" at all (I understand they can't do everything; it was just the tone/way it was abrupty delivered).

If I'm wasting everyone's time, I really apologize. It's just the gift I have in mind has special significance and would be the absolute best thing I could give, so I'm trying to track down any and every means possible. If I even just knew someone who was going there before Christmas, I would pay them to buy it and ship it to me.

Thank you very much for any help!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Okay, I'm a totally newbie and here because I've run out of ideas, so if I'm in the wrong place. . . I'm really sorry!!! Does anyone know if there is a way to get a particular item from an Epcot store? I will pay for shipping and things, it's just I have a particular gift in mind that would totally make Christmas this year and have no way to get there myself (Sorry, I'm being a bit vague because the recipient frequents these forums. It's unlikely they'll be browsing in this particular thread, but I want to be safe nonetheless). So far, I've contacted guest services at disneyshopping.com who then sent me an e-mail saying they couldn't help, but giving me the number for the Walt Disney World Resort guest services. I called them and explained my situation but just got a "we can't do that," which was definately not "enchanted" at all (I understand they can't do everything; it was just the tone/way it was abrupty delivered).

If I'm wasting everyone's time, I really apologize. It's just the gift I have in mind has special significance and would be the absolute best thing I could give, so I'm trying to track down any and every means possible. If I even just knew someone who was going there before Christmas, I would pay them to buy it and ship it to me.

Your best bet is to call Disney Merchandise at 407-363-6200

KerrriK85

a little late but here

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=Disney-Park-Merchandise

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom