WDW for Mother's Day

S&K_Md

Though 3 of our 5 visits to the World have been in May, they've typically been later and have thus never coincided with Mother's Day. That will change in less than 2 weeks! Has anybody had any experience attending on Mother's Day? Does Disney do anything special for moms visiting? Wondering what the kids and I might be able to do for my wife while we're there.

Thanks!

sweetpee_1993

We'll be there on Mother's Day, too, but without the kiddos. Weird but niiiiiice. Anywhoo, I know they do a Mother's Day brunch at Epcot. You could also do a little something from the Disney Florist. My gift is just being there... :wave:

Upvote 0

DisneyBuffinDE

We will be there over Mother's day and I know my husband got me something from the disney florist. I can't wait to see it. I'm so excited. 7 days till we leave and 9 days till disney! :sohappy:

I wonder if they have special buttons for Mother's day?

Upvote 0

Livi's Mama

We've been there a few times on Mother's Day, every time at Epcot. They give all the ladies a carnation at the front gate (whether you have kids with you or not). This is nice, but the flower gets a little crunched by the time you leave! Also, if you dine at a table service restaurant, ladies receive a flower (carnation at the regular-not-super-fancy table service restaurants, rose at the signature dining locations). I've heard that the Mother's Day brunch at Epcot is nice, but it's pretty expensive, so I've never tried it. To me, simply being at Epcot for the Flower and Garden Festival just screams "Happy Mother's Day!"

(I usually treat myself to a few boxes of interesting tea from the UK pavilion to celebrate, too.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom