WDW first-timer

Lucymay009

Original Poster
I plan on going to WDW in September 2019. It will be my first time at WDW, in America and first time I've travelled abroad on my lonesome o_O

WDWMPrincess

I plan on going to WDW in September 2019. It will be my first time at WDW, in America and first time I've travelled abroad on my lonesome o_O

Oh wow! Very exciting! Disney is a great place to 'get your feet wet' with solo travel. Having traveled to Disney before I'd say you're starting to look into what's available at Disney at about the right time. As far as deals go I have no idea anymore, but I'm sure there are folks here that can help. :0)

Littleclown

Welcome first time visitor. I have been to Disney World over 20 times since 1975. I hope you take in every Magical moment in the parks and not get too consumed with trying to do it all your first visit. Take your time and enjoy everything including the people around you and the joy seen on the faces of the many and not worry about the small things.

CindyMarie

OMG that is so exciting! I hope you have an amazing time and a fun time planning! I have been to WDW many times and I like to think I can give a few good suggestions lol! And your trip will be quite the experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom