WDW: Fifth Park or Just Update What We Have?

Fifth Park or Just Update What We Have?

• Yes, WDW could use a 5th park.

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • No, let's stick with updating what we have already.

Votes: 28 80.0%

• Total voters
You can read it here: http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news/response.cfm?ID=945509237

Just scroll down a bit! The other competitor's parks were also very good, and you should read those too if you have time! But it's clearly obvious that Disney EarthSea is inspired by DisneySea. Definitely has features of DisneySea, Islands of Adventure, Epcot and Animal Kingdom.

I think the theme of 'adventure' is something Disney needs to promote more (as well as magic!), to appeal to teenagers and boys, so the idea of an adventure park with a sea theme is just perfect.
I read through your post, it is brilliant, you obviously put so much effort into that- well done! I especially liked the Bermuda Triangle section. :)

Rpearson

Normally Id be all over the idea of a new park, but in this case, I think disney just needs to finish what they started. From what I've seen, there is usually a 10 year rotation for which park gets the most attention. Clearly all focus is on Shanghai at the moment, so let's allow some time for disney to complete that project then move on to the next one. There's still a lot of ground to cover in DHS, EPCOT, and AK alone. Millions of people from all over the world visit these parks. We' had some great additions in the 90's and 00's. We simply need to await WDW's time again. New Fantasyland was just a baby step in the right direction. We all know that Star Wars land, Pandora, and the imagination pavilion revamp are imminent. We people of the internet just need to remember patience.

(oh boy, now here comes the hate) :D

Sped2424

A new park sounds disastrous we have a enough problems budget wise here as it is I say they focus on upkeeping the four parks that we currently have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom