WDW Favorite Attraction Poll #1-Seven Dwarf Mine Train VS Space Mountain

Which is your favorite attraction between these two? Feel free to tell us why

• Total voters

Moka

I feel like the track of Space Mountain adds to the experience though, if it was super smooth it wouldn't be as thrilling to me. No one ever said something like a space launch was smooth..

Weather_Lady

Space Mountain -- even if it threatens to give me whiplash every time, I enjoy the thrills and spills! As for 7DMT, while I love the scenery and appreciate the storytelling, I've yet to receive even half a thrill from riding it: compared with all other "coasters," it's really boring.

That being said, both are "must-dos" and among the top 5 rides in the MK for my family.

HongKongFu

heard lots of rave reviews.........at the end, oh that was short, is that it?

Lots of reviews without saying how short it is???????
Somehow that's just hard to fathom. In my experience its short duration is by far the number one mode of complaints/comments/observations about the ride itself.

Last edited:

Polydweller

The Space Mountain vehicle has always been a bit difficult to get out of because you slide down during the ride and now with a bad left knee it’s impossible. So have to go with 7DMT.

2bornot2be

If Mine Train was scheduled close on a day of my visit, I would be upset. If Space Mountain was scheduled close on a day of my visit, I would change my visit to another day.

Qscout

Space mountain would be best in the parks if it got the hyperspace overlay and coaster upgrades that Paris Mission space 2 got. The ride vehicles are much more comfortable, no shaky head/battered ears, and the star wars, projections and music synchronisation are awesome.

MickeyCB

Love love 7Dwarf. The ride is fun and I could stay in the slow section looking at the jewels and animatronics all day!
But, it is way too short, and my husband can no longer ride it as his knees will not bend properly in the seats.

The Grand Inquisitor

I love both! As a muscular guy the seats can be kinda uncomfortable on seven dwarfs though. Definitely not as uncomfortable as the seats for dudley do right at universal studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom