WDW entrance archway on SR 429 done

orlandorealtor

Original Poster
I just drove north on 429 from 192 and saw that the "Disney World/Hartzog Rd" exit archway was complete and visible from the highway. It looks the same as the other archways with Mickey and Minnie on either side (but a little smaller as the road isn't as wide as the rest). Western Way looks complete on the Disney side, however they are just now working on the actual exit and toll booth from 429.

TheDisneyMagic

Great to hear, did you see if that one had Happiest Celebration On Earth under "Walt Disney World"?

I wonder if they will leave it off considering it is coming to a climax now.

PhotoDave219

Adding a western entrance.....

For those who actually live local, there is ONE exit open between 535 and 192. If you miss it, youre SOL.

rdour@techminds

... and I thought my home town of Chicago had too many tolls. Is all of Florida as bad as Orlando with that? Do locals get a break I hope? Is there a Florida version of our "IPass" that lets you get cheaper prices while not having to stop at a booth?

orlandorealtor

Original Poster
yeah, we have the EZpass and Sunpass depending on what roads you are using. I forgot what the 'volume discount' is, not enough to even notice. I think my last month's statement was 95 dollars in tolls. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom