WDW email question

Simba One

Original Poster
This morning I got an email titled "Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts Request Your Permission." The problem is that my email seems to be messed up and I have nothing in the body of any of my emails. :brick:

Did anybody else receive this email? I'd like to find out what they wanted my permission for...anybody know?

Thanks!

1disneydood

They want out permission to take down the wand, relocate the hat, and bring back AE. ;) They also begged to dig up 20k area and remake the ride even better than before.

Then I woke up. :(

lawyergirl77

1disneydood said:
They want out permission to take down the wand, relocate the hat, and bring back AE. ;) They also begged to dig up 20k area and remake the ride even better than before.

Then I woke up. :(

That sounds like my dream!!! Only they also asked me if I wanted Horizons put back in Epcot, and if it was okay for them to restore SSE to its former glory...

CaptainWonder

i got an e-mail as well....they said that they had obtained my e-mail address through some source and wanted permission to add my e-mail address to their mailing list. if i didn't want to, there was an opt-out link

You are receiving this email because you have previously contacted Walt Disney World® Resort. These days, many people prefer the convenience of email communications.

We've recently acquired your email address and would like to add it to our mailing list. We fully respect your privacy so if you would prefer that we not do so at this time, this is where the link was but i don't want anyone clicking it.

Thank you for your consideration.

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts

CaptainWonder

if you aren't clicking it for security reasons because it is my e-mail....then thank you......but if you aren't clicking it for security reasons thinking it's a scam.....its not, i ran a check and it came from the same domain as the survey they sent me after staying at WL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom