WDW & E-nights

Tramp

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is any attendance fluctuation at the MK during the day when there is a scheduled e-night? ;)

Since I've never been to an e-night, I was wondering just how crowded they are. Are they worth it? :)

disneyqueen

When we go to e-night its usually really crowed a few hours before the e-night starts. I think most e-nighters go to other parks during the day and come to magic kingdom a few hours before it starts. I hope this helps.:) :rolleyes: We love e-nights:D There is hardly anyone there. It is worth going:)

WDW-Imagineer

I've heard of E-nights, but never was inclined to find out about them or attend them. Could somebody please fill be in on what E-nights are?? Thanks

disneyqueen

E-nights are at the Magic Kingdom. They are a few nights during the week and are after the park closes. They are just for resort guest with a multiday ticket.(at least it was when we were down there) They only have a few sections open, but they limit the number of tickets sold. That way there's hardly anyone there. All the mountains are open and a few others. They have characters out and about. It cost ten extra dollars, but it's worth it. Any other questions just let me know!!! :)

Ariel

We went to one of the e-nights our last trip and just loved it!! It was so cool being there after hours, although it was a bit crowded, but totally worth it. I think we rode Buzz Lightyear about 5 times in a row with no line at all, not to mention Pirates and Thunder Mt. It was great. Of course, we did it on our last night, so we were exhausted the trip home, but it was worth it to spend those last hours in the MK...Have fun!!

mickeyears

We do e-night at MK everytime we take our vacation. We love to be able to stay late and to get back on the ride over and over again. Last Nov. we did Space Mount. 6 times in a row with little or no wait on e-night.
I believe it now cost $12.00 for e-night. You can purchase your pass at your Disney resort (have to be on site guest). Only certain rides are open but we love them all.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by mickeyears
6 times in a row with little or no wait on e-night.

6 times!!! I'm there!! The e-nights sound like Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, without the christmas theme, fireworks, and shows.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I guess I'm the only one who didn't like e ride nights. When we went last August we were very disappointed. It was incredibly crowded (30 to 45 minutes waits for everything). There were sooo many teenagers and college aged kids acting less than Disneyish(no offense to our young friends here, I know they would never act inappropriatley). We left after an hour or so. I would imagine that during the off season E ride nights would be a much better value. Our previous E ride nights were very enjoyable, I think it is just over publicized now.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here are the Erides for June, July is not annoucned yet.

WDW E-Ride nights June 1, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26 & 29 from 10pm to 1am; June 5 from 9:30pm to 12:30am.
$12

You need to be a Disney Resort guest, and have admission ticket.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My fiancee and I were in WDW in mid-January during our winter break from college. We went to 2 e-ticket nights. The parks aren't that busy that time of year anyway, so the e-ticket nights were even less crowded. We were able to go on Thunder Mountain railroad twice and Splash Mtn 3 times before there were even people in line to take our spots. If there is nobody waiting for your seat, they ask if you'd like to go again, and if you do they just hit the button and send you through again.

We were able to hit each ride at least twice that night, and most 3 times.

If you go, take some time to get some ice cream on Main St and sit near the castle. It's usually very quiet and you can just sit and listen to the music. We sat for a long time before we saw more than 10 people total walk by. It's very peaceful and a nice break from how MK can usually be.

tigger1968

We have done E-Ride nights for the last few years, and I agree about the crowds. The first year was great...we could ride any ride at will, including Buzz Lightyear! We must have ridden that thing ten times in a row! HOWEVER...last year the crowds were much larger. I suspect that they are selling more tickets since it has been so popular. Some of the wait times were in the 20-30 minute range, which can be frustrating since you are paying to have more ride time.

Don't get me wrong, I still think it's a great deal. I love the relative peace and quiet that you find, and there are plenty of places you can stroll in peace. We have every intention of doing at least one night on our next trip. Seven days and counting!:D

Kontra

I know that the Timekeeper used to be part of E-Nights, but now that it's gone, what has taken its place. I'm guessing that because in the past only either the HM or POC were running that now they are using both, or did they shorten the list? Or did they add Aladdin's Magic Carpets?

sillyspook13

The current e-ride list:

Alien Encounter
Astro Orbiter
Big Thunder Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Country Bear Jamboree
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority

luv

Yes, but not enough to dredge up old threads, lol. Just start a new thread, dude.

I miss the E-nights
I liked to boogie on the disco, a-haaeaeaeaooooo.

erasure fan1

That was one heck of a bumb:eek:

Yea E-nights kicked the snot out of extended magic hours. I would gladly go back to paying for this benefit because then not everyone does it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom