WDW/DL SAT Passage

Siege898

Original Poster
I took the SAT today, and actually to my surprise one of the reading comprehension sections had a passage on DL and WDW vs. regular ordinary amusement parks. It also included the fact that some people will criticize the name Disney anywhere. Moreover, it included the very many fields of daily time disney is just invovled in.

just a cool thing i thought i might share with the group!

rentNdisney

i was taking a practice SAT the other day, right after i got home from disney world, and the reading comp was all about how Mickey Mouse has cahnged the world. and then i cried...but it was really cool....

askmike1

should-be-BELLE said:
you had two essays? or wait..do you mean you've had it before?

oh man, one essay was enough torture..lol
Yes, one essay is enough torcher. :) The person's original post was a passage on the Reading Comp, not an essay.

-Michael

LoisMustDie

Siege898 said:
I took the SAT today, and actually to my surprise one of the reading comprehension sections had a passage on DL and WDW vs. regular ordinary amusement parks. It also included the fact that some people will criticize the name Disney anywhere. Moreover, it included the very many fields of daily time disney is just invovled in.
Wow, that's so cool! I'm if anyone on this forum had taken the SAT, they were the last ones to finish the essay, with multiple requests for "more paper please!" :lol:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm lucky, in Louisiana you only have to take the ACT. No essays for me!

Yeah, uhm, unless you want to go to a school that wants SAT scores. Then you'll be taking it.

askmike1

The ACT has recently added an optional writing section that starting in the coming years, most colleges will require.

-Michael

Dizparks

My little brother just took the ACT last week, and his teachers were talking about how a writing section was going to be put for either the next year or the year after.

askmike1

brian19862002 said:
My little brother just took the ACT last week, and his teachers were talking about how a writing section was going to be put for either the next year or the year after.
It will be on this years (June 11th to be more precise). I know because that is the one I'm taking.

-Michael

askmike1

brian19862002 said:
I wonder why he didn't have to write one then? o well
The writing section is optional and you have to specifically sign up for the "ACT Assesment + Writing" test. The regualr test is $24 and the +writing is $42.

-Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom