WDW Dinner Shows suggestions

PinkQueen22

Original Poster
Hello all. I am new to WDWmagic.com but I'm not new to WDW itself. However, I know very little about the restaurants in WDW. I was hoping you all would be able to help me. My boyfriend's parents are taking us to the World this Christmas. They asked me the other day about Dinner Shows at WDW and I honestly couldn't tell them a whole lot. The only "dinner show" I've been to is the Luau at the Polynesian and they too have been to it and would like something different. I did a little bit of research and I was wondering if any of you have been to the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue or the Fantasmic dinner package, and if you have, would you recommend them? Also, any suggestions about other dinner shows that may exist that I haven't mentioned would be appreciated :). Thanks!

Mystic

The Fantasmic Dinner Package isn't really a "dinner show". It's dinner at one of the sit down restaurants at Disney Hollywood Studios and then preferred seating at that night's showing of Fantasmic. Whereas the Hoop-Dee-Doo is an actual "dinner show" and it's held at Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness.

My personal preference is the Hoop-Dee-Doo. I saw Fantasmic for the first time last year and I didn't really care for it. Here's what it says on Allears net about the Hoop-Dee-Doo...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Entertainment: While you enjoy an all you can eat dinner, you are entertained by good old fashion country western singers, dancers and comedians. Be prepared for slapstick, corny jokes and lots of singing and dancing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your meal, brought to your table includes:

Starters: Tossed salad, loaf of bread and honey butter
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Feature Items AllEarsNet.comAllEarsNet.comAllEarsNet.com

Ma's Delicious Fried Chicken
Smoked Barbecued Pork Ribs
Mashed Potatoes
Country Style Baked Beans

Strawberry Shortcake

Included with the meal: Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Orange, Pink Lemonade, Iced Tea, Apple Juice, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Tea, Coffee, Draft Bud Light, Chardonnay, Rose, Sangria, and Merlot
[/FONT]

WHEN IS IT? There are three shows nightly, at 5, 7:15, and 9:30 p.m. The shows last approximately two hours.​

Lucky

We loved the Hoop-dee-Doo. Fantasmic at DHS is worth seeing, but as others said it's not a dinner show.

OldKeyWest

Both are more than worth it. The Fantasmic dinner package as others said isn't a "dinner show" but it is a good deal because then you don't have to go get seats for Fantasmic as early as you would without. Now the Hoop-De-Doo is a ton of fun, great food, and great atmosphere its a must do thats well worth it.:slurp:

ThinkTink721

Hoop Dee Doo Revue!

Mickey's Backyard BBQ is fun also.

The Fantasmic Pkg is a good thing to get if you do not want to wait in line to enter the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom