WDW Desserts....

tigsmom

lebeau said:
That's them. I just saw someone posted a picture of them on the other food related thread that's up right now. They are at Boma. Very tasty.

And easy to make. :lookaroun

DrDisney

lebeau said:
The best dessert I remember from our WDW trip was the zebra mousse. I can't remember if it was at Boma or Jiko, but I'm sure someone will clarify that. Anyway, if you dine at AKL, you need to grab one of these tasty little confections.

If you mean the ZEBRA DOME's it's Boma:p

DisneyBunny

What about the Cannoli Maximus at Alfredo's? That thing is HUGE! I didn't think you could order it, it looks like it might be sitting there just for show, but they would have let us order it last time we were there. I don't know how any one person could finish it off though, cannolis are very heavy desserts...:slurp:

WDWcrazy626

I LOVED the chocolate moose (yes I spelled it right). it's chocolate mousse in the shape of a moose. it has a raspberry nose, leaf shaped ears, pretzle stick whiskers and a red cookie tongue. If i can figure out how, i will try to post the picture. It's at Le Cellier in Canada in Epcot. Best Steak Dinner I've ever had.

rainfully

WDWcrazy626 said:
I LOVED the chocolate moose (yes I spelled it right). it's chocolate mousse in the shape of a moose. it has a raspberry nose, leaf shaped ears, pretzle stick whiskers and a red cookie tongue. If i can figure out how, i will try to post the picture. It's at Le Cellier in Canada in Epcot. Best Steak Dinner I've ever had.

Speaking of Le Cellier and desserts.... MAPLE CREME BRULEE!!!!! OMFG... :slurp:

rainfully

My sister would kill me for posting this... but here's the dessert plate they bring you at Garden Grill @ Epcot:

100_1680.jpg

On the left is some chocolate cheesecake thingie... on the right is pecan pie, and in front is a lemon something or other. And in the middle, is a chocolate bundt cake.... with tons of whipped cream!! :slurp:

tigsmom

rainfully said:
My sister would kill me for posting this... but here's the dessert plate they bring you at Garden Grill @ Epcot:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rainfully/100_1680.jpg

On the left is some chocolate cheesecake thingie... on the right is pecan pie, and in front is a lemon something or other. And in the middle, is a chocolate bundt cake.... with tons of whipped cream!! :slurp:

ooOoo...Rain that looks :slurp: .

They have a great dessert sampler at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse too!

Laura

Premium Member
Jekyll Baker said:
I tried the Kitchen Sink challenge a couple years ago. What I mean by that, I was told when I ordered it, that if a single person could finish it in one hour, it was free. Unfortunately I failed - I was able to get through about 2/3 of it in about half an hour. Another bite and most of it would have ended up back in the kitchen sink.

That doesn't even sound fun. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom