WDW Countdown Clock

TheDisneyGirl02

Does anybody know where I can set a countdown clock for my trip to WDW? I really want to do it but I don't know where to find it! Thanks!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by MKBurn15
Hey, for the my schedule thingy it still says the fireworks show for MK is Share A Dream Come True. Shouldn't it be Wishes?

Actually, "Share a Dream Come True" is the afternoon parade. The current firework display is called "Wishes". And the old one was "Fantasy in the Sky". Hmm, that's weird.:veryconfu

Upvote 0

chotasahib

I'm late to this topic, sorry, but I wanted to add:

(1) Another good generic freeware countdown program can be found here:
http://www.contactplus.com/products/freestuff/count.htm
...and it allows you to enter up to 25 events (and will cycle between them in its display, if you like). You can also insert whatever background you like (I have Mickey as Sorcerer's Apprentice). It will express the countdown to you in numerous ways (i.e., one line has just days, another just hours, yet another tells you how many weekends left, etc.)

(2) A warning: do not EVER whimsically put in your wife's (or husband's) 75th birthday and then declare to her (or him), "Gee, hon, you only have 2,153 weekends left until your 75th b-day!" :eek: (And no, it does not help when you try to backpedal by adding, "But hey! That's over 1.3 billion seconds!")

Upvote 0

TheDisneyGirl02

Original Poster
Originally posted by chotasahib

(2) A warning: do not EVER whimsically put in your wife's (or husband's) 75th birthday and then declare to her (or him), "Gee, hon, you only have 2,153 weekends left until your 75th b-day!" :eek: (And no, it does not help when you try to backpedal by adding, "But hey! That's over 1.3 billion seconds!")

I love that! That made me laugh so hard at work! Thanks for the laugh!
:lol:

TheDisneyGirl02

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom