WDW Conf Hotels: What Conferences?

PeckBobb

Original Poster
Is there anyway to see a list of conferences being held at the conferencing hotels, like Contemporary, Swan & Dolphin, Grand Floridian, etc.?

A co-worker mentioned that the Splunk (IT thing for application monitoring, https://conf.splunk.com/) is at the D&S... I got awful jealous, to say the least!

I'd like to see a list of conferences, in case any are applicable to my role.

At least for the Dolphin and Swan, the conferences aren't listed (at least the Splunk one, isn't)

Is there anyway for me to see what conferences are at these places?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Is there anyway to see a list of conferences being held at the conferencing hotels, like Contemporary, Swan & Dolphin, Grand Floridian, etc.?

A co-worker mentioned that the Splunk (IT thing for application monitoring, https://conf.splunk.com/) is at the D&S... I got awful jealous, to say the least!

At least for the Dolphin and Swan, the conferences aren't listed (at least the Splunk one, isn't)

To add Boardwalk is a conference resort also. ;)

Sans Souci

Is there a professional organization for your industry? Usually, they will advertise upcoming conferences in their trade publications and/or website.

shipley731

I know they have the "CME" (continuing medical education) at the Grand, Boardwalk, and Yatch and Beach Club Resorts. Not sure about any others.
Add the Contemporary to the list. (I do some work for a nonprofit that holds an annual meeting that involves CME. I did that meeting at the Contemporary for 3 years running.)

surfsupdon

I have run into Popeye's conferences 2x while at Yacht & Beach Clubs. It was where I found out what a Popeyes is. Haha

PinnySmart

I will try to get a schedule for you for the Starwood properties.

durangojim

I would check with whatever professional organizations you belong to. You can get some amazing discounts. My family and I are going to be at a medical conference at the Yacht Club from 12/26 to 1/2 for $310 a night which while still expensive is an incredible price for that time of year. It will be pure heaven to walk to and from Epcot on NYE. Yes this is a bit of a humblebrag :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom