WDW College Program??????????

brittany3

Original Poster
I live in Utah, can I still apply for the DisneyWorld college program??? I really want to do the program but I'm kinda shy and not really outgoing....is that a problem??? Is there anyone out there who knows a lot about the program who could help me out with a couple questions??? Do they have a college program at Disneyland?? (from what I know, they have one, but they don't have housing... is that right??) any help would be great!!! :)

brittany3

Original Poster
more questions...

I'm a junior in high school but am enrolled in classes at a college, can I apply for the program after I graduate high school, but before I start college full time?

joanna71985

You just need to be a full time/part time student at a college, be in good standing with that college, and be 18 when you go down for the CP.

Solace17

Unless you're absolutely daft, then you'll get in. Honestly, if you can keep a decent gpa and know how to talk on a phone, and if you know a good bit about Disney already, then you're WAY in. It's not that hard at all. I know people get declined, but I honestly have no idea how. Just be nice and bubbly on the phone and answer things intelligently. And tell your friend to do the same. I would also do some research regarding the program and WDW itself. WDW Magic is a great place to do this.

Or you could PM me if something concerns you.

Mecha Figment

of course you can do it in florida. my roomates are from colorado , texas, puerto Rico. so i see no problem there. there officialy is no real college program in anehiem. however they do have a college recruting program. But disneyland is sosmall they only are looking for people who live in the local area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom