WDW Club 33 ever a reality???

Phonedave

Its a balance of paying for it vs. what you get in terms of lower crowds and accessability.

If I am paying a significan amount of money for something, like a club 33, then I want to be able to use it. I want ot be able to enter it when I want, and if it serves food, to get a table. That is why they limit membership. It's not a 1% thing, or an elitist thing. It has to do with the level of service.

Airline club longes are a good example. I pay for a club access membership for a certain airline every year. I fly enough, and the additional perks I get are worth the cost for me. I like having a place when I can get a seat when waiting for my plane, get a snack, and wait in reletive comfort. However, this airline has recently been giving out "one time access" coupons to people left and right. There have been a number of times where I cannot find a seat in the lounge, nor a space at the bar, and the snacks are destroyed. It has made me reconsider paying for the membership. It's not an elitist thing, its stimply that the reasons that made the membership cost worthwhile to me are now being deminished.

Same thing goes for lounges in WDW or Club 33 type establishments. When they become packed, then the whole appeal of them is gone.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom