WDW circa 1990 (Caution: Heavy Graphics!!)

Irrawaddy Erik

Great shots MK

Look at the fasion of the day......

a few days ago I found some pics of my first trip in 84 even though i was only 2 my mom said i had a great time LOL

MicBat

Those pics are great! Remind me of my first recollections of WDW (I was 6)! That pic of the Frontierland trainstation (pre Splash Mountain) is GREAT!!!

Main Street USA

Originally posted by twistedmickey
Thanks for the pictures!!!! Brings a tear to my eye.... :cry:

Indeed. I'm going to try to scrape together some pics from the 80's as soon as I get back over to my parents house. Some of them might have my family in them, but they'll be from WDW.

Those are great custodial. Makes me sad to see all of that, and think it will never be seen in person again. If any of you have any more, I would LOVE to see them, regardless of quality.

Thanks.
Zac

agdbeanie

Great pics. Makes me want to hunt through mine. Or better yet get some from my Mom. Her and Dad went there on their honeymoon when the park first opened. She even gave me some of her old A-E tickets

boling

I'll try to dig up my old pics also and scan them in. I have a few hundred (scares me to think what mom & dad spent to develope all those Discs. rembember the ol' Kodak Disc cameras???)

I seem to recall on our behind the scenes tour for us kids (I was 12 at the time) having pictures of some of the construction of Horizons. I think it was 1983 if my memory is correct. Pre-Living Seas even. Won't that be a kick to see construction pics of the now gone Horizons. I rembmer the seeing the construction and being told what it was, hopefully I was a smart kid and took some pictures! :veryconfu

Now the challege to find them and scan them in.

Oh how I like the digital camera's of today!

jcrb

thanks- great photos -

Wow I can't believe Country Bears had a Vacation Show- I know Tokyo has one now –

Wow -Was that Frontierland station?

Lord how have things changed

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Alright, alright... Flame me if you want, but I just dug this thread up and saw some really great pictures and thought it needed a BUMP.

The first picture with the CBJ Vacation Hoedown and the Figment shots are great!

Yanks07

Alright, alright... Flame me if you want, but I just dug this thread up and saw some really great pictures and thought it needed a BUMP.

The first picture with the CBJ Vacation Hoedown and the Figment shots are great!
" Flame On" Thats only in the fantastic 4 Jenn! Agreed! Some great pics that needed a bump!

lilclerk

:ROFLOL: I was reading all the replies going "who the heck ARE these people?!"
Oh. It's a thread bump. But a cool one =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom