WDW Christmas Parade Taping - 12/1

TowerJoe

Original Poster
Yeah I had to work yesterday so I wasn't able to make it. But I believe the weather was better today then it was yesterday! Still a great time.....

castlecake2.0

Thanks for the pictures! Seeing the pictures of the bus station and water launch reminded me of how bad that can get. Last time I was there at closing time the crowds were bad and no one knew where to line up or go. I hope they had CMs there to help direct guests and maintain flow. I think thats an area where they can improve. NOt having proper crowd control there can lead to chaos, and you dont want that to be the guests last impression of their day at the park. Just a thought.

Disney_Freak429

Thanks for the pics I am so there next year for this. I'm sure the JoBros gave a great performance as always can't wait to see it on Christmas.

MiklCraw4d

The Jonas Brothers were there??????????? Thats awesome!!!!!

I wondered if they lipsynched poorly whilst pretending to play instruments (hilariously) like they did on Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Then again maybe I'm not in the target audience, as I had never heard from them before then and thought it must have been a joke...

Disney_Freak429

^^^ It's the new Menudo they are trying to bring it back. They did this stupid show on MTV to pick the members. As far as J.B. go when they can (which would be every performance except parade tapings) they always sing & play live at their shows & put on a very good show. They can play the instruments they are seen with so the only real joke is that they don't sing/play live in the parades because when they do play live they are amazing.

I wanted to add after looking at the pics whoa did the pink ranger & Mr. I. get up close & personal with you cam.

Willful

Thanks for sharing! The pix were awesome!!

Can't wait to see the Jo Bros play during the parade...and the parade itself looks very cool. Woa...the power ranger and Mr. Incredible were close, but that's neat they did that. :D

I know it's crazy busy at the parks during the taping. But I really want to go once to see the event!

trr313

Thanks for posting your pictures. I was there at 8am yesterady and stayed until 11pm and that is the most crowded I have ever seen the Magic Kingdom. I must say it was horribly crowded yesterday. I ran into some of the rudest people yesterday at the park as well. The castle looks so pretty with all the lights at night right now.

wbt06

As a rule everyone lip sinks during parades. During the Macy's parade it is even done with the Broadway performances along with the people on the floats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom