wdw cd?

wdwrules

Original Poster
i know you can download some audio clips from places like morpheus but just wondering if there is a place where you can order an actual disney cd or dvd with full versions of music and sounds from wdw rides. been to disney store where i live and they dont have anything and not going back to wdw til march :veryconfu

wdwcastwannabe

well, napster was really easy to find stuff on when you typed in wdw, but yeah, they're done! download bearshare, it's the best mp3 search engine i know, although it is tough to find wdw on it...or if you wanna listen, there are a plethora of internet streaming audio stations out there, especially on www.live365.com just go there, and type in wdw and your search should turn up plentiful

or i have a radio station
www.live365.com/stations/227318/
(cheap advertising gimmick, i know.)

hope it helps
tim :king:

Rooster

Originally posted by wdwrules
i know you can download some audio clips from places like morpheus but just wondering if there is a place where you can order an actual disney cd or dvd with full versions of music and sounds from wdw rides. been to disney store where i live and they dont have anything and not going back to wdw til march :veryconfu

I have purchased some Official Disney CDs on E-bay. The only two that I know of that have complete ride sounds are the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean anniversary Cds. I found those on e-bay. There are though, several compilation CDs with various ride songs and music to be found on E-bay. The best Cds though I have to say I made myself using the services you mentioned Napster and Morpheus. Good hunting.:cool:

PS
As a former cheese head its good to see another person from Wisco on the board.

MCMike37

Wll, I have been on a two year quest to gather sounds and audio clips. You can read my initial post and see my list of files hat is a few months old here ( http://212.103.234.69/wdwmagic_cgi/vbulletin2/showthread.php?s=&postid=6654 )

AS it stands now my collection is 11 full CD's worth, and will continue to grow as I gather more. Now that I am on a cable modem once again, if anyone is looking for anything in particular I might be able to help out in one form or another. OR, conversely, someone might be able to help me out in completely my collection. What I need is listed in the above thread...

NowInc

I have almost started a Disney MP3 Trading site over 3 times now..each time getting SO close...and then my host decides to drop out on me. The 2 major problems are that the files would munch up MAJOR bandwith...and then the fact that they are COPYRIGHTED makes some servers shiver in fear.

Now for some GOOD news...

With a small sacrifice in download speeds (meaning a slow server)...I THINK I can finally close a deal with a server owned by a friend to run sort of an underground Disney MP3 trading site...the way I intend to keeping the big bad copyright monsters away is by making it a members only type of deal. No I dont mean money...i just mean that you have to be INVITD to come in and trade...this way I prevent lots of bandwith abuse..and can monitor just who comes in and does what.

I personally have 31 MP3 Cds (on average of 11 hours per CD) worth of Disney attraction stuff from around the world...but am always hungry for more.

I Will DEFINATLY let you know if I get it up and running....hopefully sooner than later...

Tom Morrow

I have about 20 WDW mp3s, and over 3o WAV clips. I got most of them from Napster, but Napsters.. well you know. Morpheus doesn't have as many, though. Anyone know where I can get a CD of the background music at Epcot that they use NOW? I can find old 80s stuff online, but not the new stuff. However, I do have MP3s of some of the music played around Innoventions, the Fountain of Nations, the Horizons Omnimax theater, the end of Spaceship Earth, and some of the spaceship area music (which is "Tommorow's Child" minus the words).

NowInc

First off...Try www.soundofmagic.com (and Support them by buying a REALLY cool poster)...

If you are still in need of more... Morpheus has PLENTY...you just need to know what to look for

type in words like

Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Disney World (this one is pretty hit or miss)
and of course..particular attractions you are looking for

hope this helps!!

Rooster

Originally posted by NowInc
First off...Try www.soundofmagic.com (and Support them by buying a REALLY cool poster)...

If you are still in need of more... Morpheus has PLENTY...you just need to know what to look for

type in words like

Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Disney World (this one is pretty hit or miss)
and of course..particular attractions you are looking for

hope this helps!!

Another thing about Morpheus to know is, do more than one search on the same key word and you can come up with different results. I found this out when searching for Disney's Chilling Thrilling sounds of the Hauted House. (soud effects record from 1969 a classic) I kept doing searches and found additional files that were not there on the first, second, third or even fourth search on the same key words.:D

NowInc

And dont forget Advance Search options...you can really narrow down a LARGE search with this handy dandy feature.

popkid

Originally posted by MCMike37
Wll, I have been on a two year quest to gather sounds and audio clips. You can read my initial post and see my list of files hat is a few months old here ( http://212.103.234.69/wdwmagic_cgi/vbulletin2/showthread.php?s=&postid=6654 )

AS it stands now my collection is 11 full CD's worth, and will continue to grow as I gather more. Now that I am on a cable modem once again, if anyone is looking for anything in particular I might be able to help out in one form or another. OR, conversely, someone might be able to help me out in completely my collection. What I need is listed in the above thread...

hey mike... still up for trading? i've got all those old LP's converted finally to MP3...

MCMike37

Originally posted by popkid
hey mike... still up for trading? i've got all those old LP's converted finally to MP3...

Yes definitely. I am really sorry for losing contact with you, my life has kicked into high gear, and just moved again in the last week (hmmm, that reminds me, need to update my location on this board...)

popkid

Originally posted by MCMike37

Yes definitely. I am really sorry for losing contact with you, my life has kicked into high gear, and just moved again in the last week (hmmm, that reminds me, need to update my location on this board...)

moved, did ya? that's exactly what i'm doing this week... it's really something having your whole life in boxes... should be settled by next week though, seeing is how i'm only moving down the street....

MCMike37

Trust me I feel ya. But I packed it all myself, loaded it into a van, and then drove and towed my car almost 900 miles. IT was not fun considering the van developed a nice shudder at 42 mph.

Anyways, let me know when and where to send them and I will get it off to ya.

Mike

pwcarlson

Re: WDW CD's

Yes there are 2 CDs available in WDW. I have never seen them at Disney Stores but they are all over WDW. We bought both of these at DD in early Nov. One is called ' Offical Album- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrating 100 Years of Magic'. It is a 2-cd set. It has several songs from the different rides and attractions from each of the parks. The other one we purchased was "Epcot-Illumination/Tapestry of Nations". Both are great CD. You can call WDW to purchase these over the phone. The dept is Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200. They can help you get these cds and ship them to you.

dwldzm9

a ?...

pwcarlson,

is the music for impressions de france on the two CD set?

i know they had it on the "official album" over the summer when I was there, but noone I asked knew if this was the actual score you hear while in the attraction (i.e. the music for the movie) or whether it was some MUZAK version of the same thing.

Any info you could give would be much appreciated since I will be there in about 2 1/2 weeks:sohappy: and I need to know whether or not to purchase the CD's.

thanks

bob

msallas

Hey Bob, I am listening to it as I reply to you, I hadn't got that far in the CD yet but it is on the Celebrating 100 years of magic CD. It starts with a flute solo and then goes into the Beauty and the Beast music. I haven't seen the movie in the France pavillion in years so I can't remember what it is. Regardless, I highly reccomend this CD for any WDW fan, it makes you feel almost as though you are right back in the magic if only for a moment. I am not familiar with most of this music but it runs the gamut from fast to slow and back again. If you would like I might be able to e-mail you a peice of it. Enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom