WDW Bus “Disasters”

mousekedoc

Premium Member
Original Poster
En route back from AK, I overheard a guy tell his wife that he thought he was getting in trouble. He told her he had broken his keto diet that am and had several bread products that day. He explained his belly wasn’t feeling happy.
Our bus had a trainee and we were going to Port Orleans. As time went on, the father of two began to sweat. By the time we reached Port Orleans, he was stone faced and standing. Once in the resort, the trainee made a wrong turn and the bus had to drive around. At a stop sign, this poor man was at the drivers chair begging to let him out. The trainee gave his newly learned responses. Distressed, the patient stood there until the bus finally reached Riverside and the man yelled to his wife to not wait for him, he’ll meet them at the airport if necessary and ran. His daughter started to cry, the mother consoling her that “Daddy would be back”. The rest of family got out at Port Orleans. I hope the fellow made it before disaster struck.
I’ve seen other funny stuff happen and wondered what else has occurred on WDW buses......

mousekedoc

Premium Member
Original Poster
I’ll give another story.
This one is from my last family get together at Saratoga Springs. We had 4 couples and 5 kids together, going back from MK. The youngest was about 4. She exclaimed in her Bippity Boppity outfit that she had to “TeeTee”.
The woman folk gathered around, us guys obliviously blabbering to each other. Stop comes for us to get off the bus at Saratoga Springs and the little girl is happy and one of the moms is holding this WDW plastic merchandise bag, slightly away from herself. We are all off the bus and the mom goes to a bush to pour out Tee Tee. The woman had made a wall and used the bag as a urine collecting device and no one was the wiser.

SteamboatJoe

Not Disney, but I had some kid spew behind me on the Gettysburg bus tour once. Fortunately, he didn't get anything on me and they got off at the next stop.

I almost got sick on the bus going back to CSR from DHS a few years back. We were the last stop too. It was agony. Thankfully, I made it back to my room.

StarWarsGirl

I was on a bus back from Blizzard Beach. This was about 15 years ago when I was nine. Blizzard Beach had closed because of a nasty Florida thunderstorm.

We were sitting at a stoplight when we heard a loud BANG and saw a flash of light. Then a few seconds later, same thing. Lights went out on the bus, something started beeping. We were hit by lightning.

Another Disney bus saw the trouble and pulled over. The two drivers managed to get the bus working so that they could get us all to the nearest resort, the Boardwalk I believe. They got another bus to take us to our resorts while the poor bus just sat there...

Silver linings, I used that story for a fifth grade English assignment and got an A

Goofyernmost

Has happened on every public transportation bus in existence. I don’t think vomit was this guys problem though. I can relate to just how painful and potentially embarrassing that can be. The stress levels max out for the person and the driver. It potentially ruins everyone’s day.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
En route back from AK, I overheard a guy tell his wife that he thought he was getting in trouble. He told her he had broken his keto diet that am and had several bread products that day. He explained his belly wasn’t feeling happy.
Our bus had a trainee and we were going to Port Orleans. As time went on, the father of two began to sweat. By the time we reached Port Orleans, he was stone faced and standing. Once in the resort, the trainee made a wrong turn and the bus had to drive around. At a stop sign, this poor man was at the drivers chair begging to let him out. The trainee gave his newly learned responses. Distressed, the patient stood there until the bus finally reached Riverside and the man yelled to his wife to not wait for him, he’ll meet them at the airport if necessary and ran. His daughter started to cry, the mother consoling her that “Daddy would be back”. The rest of family got out at Port Orleans. I hope the fellow made it before disaster struck.
I’ve seen other funny stuff happen and wondered what else has occurred on WDW buses......
One time I ate way too much kale...

JIMINYCR

Late night we were coming from DS, everyone wants to get back to their resort. The bus stop was full of people. As more and more people get on seats are quickly filled and floor space gets limited. The bus driver still tells everyone to continue moving further back, make more room. People are crammed in like sardines. Now the ride back wouldnt have been bad had he driven at a reasonable speed but this guy was in a hurry. He went around corners like a speeding race car. People started to fall over into one another, some toppled onto those seated, feet were stepped on and those standing holding onto the hand straps couldnt hang on. Finally loud complaints were shouted out to the driver to slow down and he did but not until there were multiple, sore angry riders.

aw14

Had a bad story of a similar vane- lived in Long Island and went with the wife to a yankee game after eating way too much at Taco Bell. After visiting a bathroom in the old Yankee Stadium, I realized it was a no go. We left in the sixth inning and then all of my stress I made a wrong turn. Needless to say it took two hours to get home, but I remained in control 🙏

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom