WDW Audio

tinkatpotc

Hi Dad!,
Something I found on Live 365 a little bit ago is Disney Dream radio, the guy is from England and has a lot of the Disney in Concert music. It's all the classic Disney songs done in instrumental! *o*!!!
Only 85 days until Disney number 13!!(For me)

Bizarra

Recording programs

csaguy said:
Live365 is a site for internet radio. Just do a search for WDW or Disney. To record, I have used Sound Capture (sc11a.exe) or Station Ripper for Winamp. I also downloaded from WDWResortTV.com, video and audio using MIRC.

Where did you find these two programs? I would like to record some streams and since you mentioned the programs, I'd like to know where to find them. :wave:

Thanks!

packwingfn

I'm loving D-Magic Radio. I like putting on my headphones and just sitting back, listening to whatever is playing at the time. I love it because it is random :)

I ABSOLUTELY love the background music in all of Disney World...

My favorite one is when you first walk into Space Mountain, I can listen to that piece all DAY!!!

tomman710

I know this thread is really old but I just wanted to throw this back out there ... I use Mousebits pretty heavily but I wanted to see if there was anything or rather any place new that anyone knew of to download park audio? Not listen to park audio but download it.

Anyone?

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom