WDW at thanks giving

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Just had to reschedule our trip back a few months till late Nov-Dec, looks like we will be there over Thanks Giving, given this holiday is unique to you folks in the former colony is there anything I should factor into my trip planning.

Oh Mrs Sak opted to go to see the lights, Id have rather had a more cultural visit during the Food N Wine festival so if its a bad time to visit shes copping the blame.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Original Poster
You don't say exactly what 16 nights. Just in case the exact days have not been picked yet: the week before Thanksgiving weekend is among the most crowded (although not as bad as Easter, Christmas, or summer), and the two weeks after Thanksgiving weekend are among the least crowded times. Christmas crowds pick up around 20 Dec.

So, I guess what I'm saying is: if you're looking for low crowd levels during your time frame, the later the better.

Not too bad, we arrive at Universal 22nd move to WDW on 25th leave on the 8th Dec. so it looks like a good quiet week after 29th.

Upvote 0

KingStefan

Oh, that's great. The Dec part of your trip should be low crowds, then. Hurray!

I'm jealous. Have a Beck's for me! (or a Corona? - certainly not a Harp!)

Upvote 0

KingStefan

I can tell you that according to touringplans.com the crowd levels will be what I call moderate to heavy. Quite tolerable, but also fairly crowded mid-day.

I haven't been there this time of year for a very long time. Since before Christmas decorations were so elaborate. However, MVMCP starts the week before you arrive, so there should at least be some decorations, at least at MK. Perhaps the other parks and resorts will lag behind, but I really don't know.

Perhaps other members will be able to tell us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom