WDW 21 Day Tickets

Rammstein

Original Poster
My parents would like to know what the lowest price is for the 21 day tickets, and where we can get them from?

If anyone could help then that would be brilliant

Rammstein

Original Poster
1stStarIC2nite said:
I've never heard of this kind of ticket. I would recommend just getting the Annual Pass from Disney.

A 21 day pass is just like a 7 day or 10 day pass where it allows you 21 days admission into WDW including Wide World of Sports and Unlimited visits to Water Parks, Disney Quest and Theme Parks for 21 days after you first use it.

HunnyPot

I think the highest number of days you can get on one ticket is 10, so any days more than 10 would require buying another ticket, or an Annual Pass.

dazzer68

if your in the uk you can get a 21 day ultimate ticket try attractionticketsdirect.com
all inclusive parks ticket with all the hoppers for 21 days good choice

Rammstein

Original Poster
HunnyPot said:
I think the highest number of days you can get on one ticket is 10, so any days more than 10 would require buying another ticket, or an Annual Pass.

Nope, I am actually right, but i think it's because it is for UK guests.
I have a brochure and will type it up as evidence.

Rammstein

Original Poster
Rammstein said:
Nope, I am actually right, but i think it's because it is for UK guests.
I have a brochure and will type it up as evidence.

Yeah, here we go,

http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/extras/attraction_tickets/info/florida_attractions/walt_disney_world/default.aspx

Here's the proof, it is in fact only for UK guests, and allows 21 day unlimited access into everything!!

BTW, how much is it for a one day pass into MK, one day into Epcot, one day into DQ (Disney Quest), one day into Typhoon Lagoon and one day into Blizzard Beach, based on one adult!

Tigerdaly

I know it sounds daft but after checking all the sites people have posted........wait for it.............................still wait for it.......................
The Main Disney UK site is the cheapest for 21 day Ultimate tickets.:lol:
Now theres a refreshing change............:dazzle:

col

Rammstein said:
My parents would like to know what the lowest price is for the 21 day tickets, and where we can get them from?

if your from the uk, try www.teletext.co.uk thats where i got my 21 day ticket from for £176 but since january 2006 all ticket prices have gone up. i also looked around on the web with reputable firms coz it was a present from my mum and dad for xmas.

cant wait to go back next xmas and new year (woohoo!!):sohappy:

SpenceMan01

Price on the 21 day pass (adult) equates to about $360. That comes down to < $20/day. Pretty good in my book if you're going to be there for a long period of time.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Tigerdaly said:
The Main Disney UK site is the cheapest for 21 day Ultimate tickets.:lol:
NO - they're not :rolleyes:

Disneys Website lists an adults 21 day pass at £195, the other sites are cheapest by at least £6 each

disney180206

Rammstein said:

Cheapest now, seems to be £183 from www.onlineflorida.co.uk. But all the ticket sites fall between £183 and £190. Excellent value for 21 Days of Magic though..
I have already got mine for July this year. I paid £210 pounds with Virgin Holidays and at the time i thought THAT was good value. Imagine how i felt, when, on looking at the ticket websites, i found the same tickets for £168. But that was before Christmas and prices have generally gone up.

143 Days and Counting ..................

CAPTAIN HOOK

disney180206 said:
Cheapest now, seems to be £183 from www.onlineflorida.co.uk. But all the ticket sites fall between £183 and £190. Excellent value for 21 Days of Magic though..
Thanks for the new link.
Its interesting to study the "small print" on the various web sites (The 3 web addresses which I posted and Online Florida). For example, most companies will price match, Online Florida post your tickets by normal mail, other firms will send the tickets registed mail without additional charges. It pays to shop around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom