Wdw 2006

Tatton

Original Poster
Hey guys and gals...

Is anyone aware of what will be special for WDW in 2006; what's planned to be new, is EPCOT celebrating something next year???

Tatton

Original Poster
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Isnt Expediation Everest opening in 06' @ Animal Kingdom???

That's one BIG development that I had forgotten earlier! We're thinking 1) start our family, or 2) do our last Disney holiday as a couple (bearing in mind we did Canada in '05 as our last BIG holiday)..... We've got the Disney bug, and the Happiest Celebration continuing and Everest are good starts...

Anything else, anyone?

MysteryJames

Lets see... Everest, Happiest Celebration ending September 30th, and hmmm...

Doesn't WDW celebrate its 35th year in 2006???

I believe it was October 1st of 1971 when Magic Kingdom opened. :D

LUV4Goofy

pat_naughty05 said:
I doubt WDW will celebrate another anniversary until it's 50th. Just opinion.
Although it's worth celebrating...you're probably right. Can you imagine the Hoopla for WDW's 50th??? Oh Boy!

DisneyRoxMySox

Personally, I cannot wait until WDW's 50th.

But until then, the next celebration, will be EPCOT's 25th. I hope there will be a big annoncement during this celebration for something big to be happening at EPCOT.

netenyahoo

I am sure they will be some celebration for the 35th. It won't be as big as the 25th, but Disney wouldn't ever pass up a celebration.

DisneyRoxMySox

netenyahoo said:
I am sure they will be some celebration for the 35th. It won't be as big as the 25th, but Disney wouldn't ever pass up a celebration.

35th?? That is pushing it. I doubt they will do something for that, they'll come up with something else better than that. Something similar to Magical Gatherings, something that isn't big, but something that will pull in visitors.

wdwishes2005

DisneyRoxMySox said:
Personally, I cannot wait until WDW's 50th.

But until then, the next celebration, will be EPCOT's 25th. I hope there will be a big annoncement during this celebration for something big to be happening at EPCOT.

maybe a coaster??

please....

TinkerBell9988

I was hoping to bring back Dreamfinder, take the wand down, and bring Epcot back to its original glory in its "EPCOT Center" days...

But you can only wish and hope for so much, I guess.

But no rollercoasters, please. . . :)

Thrawn

Account Suspended
wdwishes2005 said:
how about a coaster in the WS?

Come up with a theme, please. The only one we have heard about is Mt Fuji, and thats pretty much out of the question with EE.

i<3disney4ever

are they doing any rehabs for 2006? i heard that they are re-doin pirates of the carribbean startin in oct and it will continue for a year (if i remember correctly). they are putting in johnny deep anamatronics everywhere. i really love pirates of the caribbean just the way it is but this should be cool i guess. (if this has been posted in an other thread im very sorry im a newbie here :D )

DisneyChik17

i<3disney4ever said:
are they doing any rehabs for 2006? i heard that they are re-doin pirates of the carribbean startin in oct and it will continue for a year (if i remember correctly). they are putting in johnny deep anamatronics everywhere. i really love pirates of the caribbean just the way it is but this should be cool i guess. (if this has been posted in an other thread im very sorry im a newbie here :D )

I don't want them to close it just yet. I gotta get some riding in in December or my trip will not be complete. I can't wait to see Johnny added but wait just a few months Disney, I beg of you! :cry: <-- that's me falling to my knees at all the "officail executives feet, LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom