wdw 15th anniversary????

olcom

Original Poster
Heard some rumors about a wdw 15th anniversary.... Anyone have info.???When ??????? Thanks... :veryconfu

olcom

Original Poster
sorry...

misunderstanding of incorrect info.... meant any celebration coming up ??
Like Disneyland?????? Sorry :brick:

Captain Hank

There are a whole bunch of threads about the Disneyland 50th anniversary, which starts next year. WDW is getting Sorin' Over California, Expedition: Everest, Lights, Motors, Action car stunt show, and Cinderellabration. Use the search tool to find more info.

By the way, welcome to the boards!

Captain Hank

Yup, but they celebrated that without much fanfare at all. Really, they just released some passholder commemerative coins. Nothing spectacular.

JBSLJames

I have clothes that are older than 15 and I don't celerate them in any way, shape,or form. However, I do celebrate the age of my new brain since the transplant has seemed to go so well. Thanks again to Abby Normel.

jcarriv

I was at WDW for the 15th anniversary celebration. They had sirens at the ticket entrances and every so often it would go off and that person would get a prize. We got a Dumbo video and a few other things.

I think they have ended the 15th anniversay celebration. :animwink:

CSOM

jcarriv said:
I was at WDW for the 15th anniversary celebration. They had sirens at the ticket entrances and every so often it would go off and that person would get a prize. We got a Dumbo video and a few other things.

I think they have ended the 15th anniversay celebration. :animwink:

I was there too! They were giving away things at the entrances. A guy I went to school with one an early SUV for like the 1 millionth guest that year or something.

Horizons1

I wasnt born yet but my folks and brother went the 15th anniversary.They won tons of free popcorns,pins,and other stuff.They still have the tickets that would say what you won,and a bunch of other 15th anniversay stuff too.As a matter of fact i think the old visor my brother won still works.

jcarriv

I was there too! They were giving away things at the entrances. A guy I went to school with one an early SUV for like the 1 millionth guest that year or something.

I wasnt born yet but my folks and brother went the 15th anniversary.They won tons of free popcorns,pins,and other stuff.They still have the tickets that would say what you won,and a bunch of other 15th anniversay stuff too.As a matter of fact i think the old visor my brother won still works.

Excellent!!!! That was quite possibly my families best WDW trip. I swear we won more stuff because we were on the Gold Key Card package. They even had a separate entrance for Gold Key Package people.

Does anyone else have any stories from the WDW 15th anniversary?

debbiedoo

When I was in the World in June, CM's had informed me that a celebration would be launched sometime next may. I have a trip already booked May 26-June 6th. The cm had mentioned that every park ws going to have something new opening for this event. There was no special name, and could get no further info. Anyone else???

burnsland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom