WDI President Barbara Bouza is Resigning

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The writing was on the wall a year ago when he was brought back, and then when she was noticeably absent at recent D23 and other events hyping up Imagineering projects.
Check your calendar…and never believe in coincidence
According to another site, she is moving "into a different role with The Walt Disney Company"
Yeah…like everyone else fired for the last 40 years

Cliff

Proudly building upon our extraordinary legacy, Imagineers are shaping a future that inspires humanity. As one global team of innovative creators and storytellers, we immerse our guests in experiences that make memories of a lifetime.

As a licensed architect I was recruited by The Walt Disney Company to challenge the norm and bring broader global industry perspective and expertise. Joining Walt Disney Imagineering in June of 2020, I truly believed humanity needed Disney more than ever. The world was trying to understand the impact of a global pandemic, business disruption, stay at home orders, a reckoning on race, and the growing political divide. From there Imagineers endured the pressures of talent reductions, unprecedented hyper-escalation on projects, political crosshairs, and the need to make life changing decisions with their families around the relocation from California to Florida.

Through all of this, Imagineers relentlessly created and delivered some of the most impactful projects in the history of The Walt Disney Company. This success has fueled the turbocharged growth of Disney Experiences through $60 billion in investment over the next 10 years that Bob Iger and Josh D’Amaro speak of. So I want to take this moment to personally thank all Imagineers, past, present and future for making the impossible possible.

It is bittersweet as I wrap up my work as President of Walt Disney Imagineering this month before I create an even bigger impact for world. Stay tuned! WDI will be in excellent hands with my partner, Bruce Vaughn, Chief Creative Officer, who is an exceptional creative leader.

“There’s really no secret about our approach. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious.”
Walt Disney @waltdisneyimagineering @disney

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow...she REALLY believed that she had a massive impact on "humanity" and the "world"?

Most impactful projects in the entire HISTORY of Disney? HAHA...seriously???

This person just SCREAMS arrogant "activist" to me.

Wow....OK,..was anybody here truly "inspired" by anything she did with Imagineering? If so, that's cool,...No judging,...I'm just asking.

Lilofan

Proudly building upon our extraordinary legacy, Imagineers are shaping a future that inspires humanity. As one global team of innovative creators and storytellers, we immerse our guests in experiences that make memories of a lifetime.

As a licensed architect I was recruited by The Walt Disney Company to challenge the norm and bring broader global industry perspective and expertise. Joining Walt Disney Imagineering in June of 2020, I truly believed humanity needed Disney more than ever. The world was trying to understand the impact of a global pandemic, business disruption, stay at home orders, a reckoning on race, and the growing political divide. From there Imagineers endured the pressures of talent reductions, unprecedented hyper-escalation on projects, political crosshairs, and the need to make life changing decisions with their families around the relocation from California to Florida.

Through all of this, Imagineers relentlessly created and delivered some of the most impactful projects in the history of The Walt Disney Company. This success has fueled the turbocharged growth of Disney Experiences through $60 billion in investment over the next 10 years that Bob Iger and Josh D’Amaro speak of. So I want to take this moment to personally thank all Imagineers, past, present and future for making the impossible possible.

It is bittersweet as I wrap up my work as President of Walt Disney Imagineering this month before I create an even bigger impact for world. Stay tuned! WDI will be in excellent hands with my partner, Bruce Vaughn, Chief Creative Officer, who is an exceptional creative leader.

“There’s really no secret about our approach. We keep moving forward, opening new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow...she REALLY believed that she had a massive impact on "humanity" and the "world"?

Wow....OK,..was anybody here truly "inspired" by anything she did with Imagineering? If so, that's cool,...No judging,...I'm just asking.
She moved forward that's for sure - right out the door ...

Tha Realest

Original Poster

If this is how she envisioned bringing about humanity’s future she is more dystopian than Skynet.

1710110041068.jpeg

Splash4eva

Makes you wonder about the real reason behind her hiring…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom