WDI’s Twister Ride System

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yes, especially if it meant updating or removing the Oz scene in the GMR. :) Hate that.
I've actually given you a handful of "likes" this week JT.
Not for this post, though.
Seriously? The Wizard of Oz scene is one of the few scenes that actually totally works in GMR. Most of the others are woefully under-developed; more like an amuse-bouche compared to the meat and potatoes of Oz.
Really, John Wayne on a horse?
I would prefer 6 or 7 fully developed scenes like Oz (and Indy) and way fewer of the single image vignettes.
But, that's just me.

Magenta Panther

what! :eek: I love the wicked witch aa lol but I would love a new oz ride based off the new franchise, I think it would be really cool but I don't know how the planes would fit in with the world of oz, hot air balloons on the other hand.

I'd like it if Disney would work out a deal with Warner Bros. so that the 1939 film could be inserted into such a ride or attraction. Not likely to happen, but it'd be cool. I remember that some time back, a company was actually going to build an Oz park in Kansas somewhere. Too bad it didn't happen.

Turtle

Just remember guys Toy story 2 was supposed to go to direct DVD release too and they changed it a few months before and it ended up being one of the best Pixar movies. I have been looking around a lot to see what info I can get on this and It sounds like its going to be pretty good, not really good though. I'm still looking forward to it, might as well give it a chance. And if they do make a planes attraction it should go in Condor Flats in California Adventure, it would actually make sense there and there would then be more than one ride in that land (Soarin).
I am 90% sure from my Pixar geekness that it was not just a few months before rather a year or two before. (Animated films usually take 4 years to make)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom