Wdding Dress

snowwhitebeauty

MIRACLE MILE IN MIAMI...if you are coming to miami to buy a dress - you must buy it on MIRACLE MILE. That is where I bought my wedding dress. It is literally a road filled of wedding stores - it is amazing and a man's nightmare :)

natalie22

Original Poster
Thank you, all of you. Stalkingmickey, you look amazing in your dress! You look so happy and princesess-like *sigh* Less than 1 year to go for me!

Thank you all for the tips. I registered with Davids Bridal to make an appointment. Reckon they'll make international calls to set up a time? Maybe I can contact the hotel we're staying and ask the concierge to make the appointments for me. You think he'll do that? We're staying in The Palms Hotel. I also want to make an appointment with Leggenda Brides, based on what Maria wrote. Maybe it will work for me too. But I could only find a telephone number and due to some network problems couldn't call them.

Ah, I guess the Miracle Mile will be my heaven the end of this month. I'm so looking forward to this trip! :sohappy:

(although not as much as I'm looking forward to our honeymoon in Disney next year :lookaroun )

Maria

Hi, talked to my friend a couple of days ago and she also bought her dress in Leggenda. I will ask her if she has some other way to contact them, and if so, I will let you know. :)

Maria

I am sorry, I just came back and read here and realized I never came back to you with Leggenda´s phone number! I can´t contact my friend right now and I am guessing you are already there...! sorry!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom