Waz's WRLD

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ok, Idea A1: M.E.G.A.K.I.T

this is a kiddie coaster about a alien robot who helps riders escape the prison they are in on the planet Roickshah... more on the story and concept art coming soon

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ideas A3 and A4: The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History and Through The Sands Of Time (as found in my homie's @MickeyMouse10's RetroCOT

kinda like spaceship earth but with the muppets and it goes thru the best moments in american history, like winning independence and sending mean to the moon (i know thats in spaceship earth, but it doesnt really matter) and at the end showcase what works of art have been made out of our history, so like Kermit and Fozzie could be doing Aaron Burr, Sir from Hamilton, Gonzo as the US president and Sam Eagle having a fourth of july firework show. I think it would be the perfect balance of fun and serious, depending on whether you want to put the heavy stuff like Civil and Revolutionary War. But i would like to see the muppets somewhere in this project and this would be a great park to do it at.

also It would be called "The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History". There could even be a section about Walt or Disneyland.

Also would be a great sister ride to Spaceship Earth

"Through The Sands Of Time", a dark ride about the most important historic moments of all time, like wars or incredible inventions. Could be narrated by someone important to the history itself, like for example, Queen Elizabeth ll

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Idea A5: Loch Ness Monster Tube Coaster (as found in Animal kingdom expansion! In need of ideas by My homie @ThatGuyFromFlorida)

loch ness monster tube coaster... where the track is built into a tube underwater so that riders get to go underwater without getting too wet... might work better somewhere else but still would be great ...

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Idea A6: Jiminy's Road

This ride would be narrated by Jiminy as he guides you to greatness, where you follow Pinocchio's path to becoming a real boy (DISCLAIMER: still in the works)

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Idea A7: The World Of Tomorrow

The World Of Tomorrow: A hybrid dark ride exploring the inventions and beauty of the past, while staying true to the ideals of tomorrow. Located in Future World, we look to educate people on the past while exciting them for tomorrow. Mix of a Roller Coaster, Drop Ride, Slow Ride and Spinny Ride (Basically combo of Rock N Roller, ToT, Splash Mountain and Tea Cups).

f9db4d4cb539d80b44cc24cc2d368faf.jpg

as found in the latest one sentence comp

Last edited:

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ideas A8, A9 and A10

To The MAX! - A family-friendly roller coaster about Goofy's son, Max. More details TBA at a later date
Friends Forever - ride that teaches kids the importance of family and friends
Monopoly - Ride based on the game, with the riders boarding giant game pieces. Randomized every time.

As found in my very own thread Disneyland Sweden

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ideas A11 and A12

The Dreamfinder Show - A Talk show starring The Dreamfinder
THE FIGMENT RIDE! - A New ride where Figment guides you thru the world we live in and how imagination will make it 100 times better

As found in Disneyland Sweden

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ideas A13 and A14

Pecos Bill Cowboy Adventure- Slow dark ride about Pecos Bill
THE MARSH COASTeR! - According to my friend who lived in Sweden for 3 years, marshmallows are incredibly popular and beloved, so why not make a Roller Coaster?! Story: Tony B. Marsh (Trivia: what Imagineer could he be named after?) made marshmallows popular in Sweden, so he built a theme park. The only ride to come to fruition was Marshmallow Run before his sudden death. His daughter, Madie G. Marsh, continued his theme park, but decided to only open this one ride because it was the only one that felt right. In honor of her father, she re-named the coaster THE MARSH COASTeR, with the E in Coaster lowercase only because of his love of funky spelling.

as found in Disneyland Sweden

wazowski_216

Original Poster
Ideas A15 and A16

Alien Shooter Game- Shoot Extraterrestrials on this Out of This World Game Ride! Win prizes like free snacks!
Jules Verne Ride - Still In Development, details TBA at a later date

As found in Disneyland Sweden

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom