Ways to celebrate?

KrazyKronk

Hello everyone!

I am going to WDW in September. I am going with my friend and her 2 kids, both boys (ages 13 and 10). This will be our 5th trip together...so given the theme this year we were thinking we could celebrate our 5th trip together.

So, we were trying to think of ways to celebrate. Does anyone have any ideas of how you can make a trip a little bit more celebratory?

Thanks in advance!

It might be fun to use a "5" theme since it is your 5th trip; for example, before going plan your first 5 rides at each park, your top 5 snacks to have at Disney, your 5 favorite picture spots. You could even each pick your top 5 things to do and then every day pull a list from a hat, and that person gets to follow his/her list, etc. The top 5 lists could become a guessing game to play on the bus/monorail. Just a few thoughts...

Upvote 0

mro415

you could call the disney florist, or even just the resort you are staying in and have them put balloons in the hotel room, or a candy bouquet.. something cute as a surprise one night when you get back from a park.

you could design t-shirts to wear?

or.. better yet everyday eat five caseys hot dogs, five mickey premium bars and five margaritas yayyy :) :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Twice already my wife has made up shirts, one for the forth of july and another for when her friend came with her kids for a second visit, that was a unique design as it contained a inside joke. We all wore the shirts on the same day, and we never had anyone ask what it meant, but we had a generic answer, whatever you want it to mean. It doesn't cost much, and all you need is t-shirts and iron transfer paper, computer with internet access, and printer, the only limit is your imagination(s).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom