Waterpark?

1DisneyDad

I have a 9 year old son who's not afraid of anything. Which waterpark would be better for someone his age? I know they're both great from what I've read on these threads. Just wanted some imput.

THANKS!

Chernabogfan

Man, it's a real toss up. BB seems a little more action packed to me but the wave pool a TL is not to be missed(provided your little guy is a good swimmer). Either way, you're going to have fun. I guess If I had to pick one over the other I'd say Blizzard Beach. Have a great time!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Zipadeedoodah

I have a question about the waterparks too. I've been to WDW sooo many times, but this will be our first trip with waterparks. Which park has the best/most multi-rider tube slides? We like to do them as a group more than individually. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! :wave:

Upvote 0

Lucky

I have a question about the waterparks too. I've been to WDW sooo many times, but this will be our first trip with waterparks. Which park has the best/most multi-rider tube slides? We like to do them as a group more than individually. Any help would be appreciated!

Blizzard Beach

Upvote 0

DABIGCHEEZ

This isn't even close... BB family raft ride blows TL's away. TL'S family raft ride isn't even worth a 2 minute wait. :wave:

Upvote 0

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Typhoon Lagoon has the better wave pool, with surf-style waves that break. TL also has Crush-n-Gusher, a pretty neat high-speed water slide.

But everything else is better at BB, including the family ride, the kids and preteen areas, and the number and diversity of slides.

My family prefers BB by a long ways, but if you're looking for the better wave pool in particular, TL would be the choice.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

Blizzard Beach is newer. The slides are longer. It's definitely the best one simply because Disney improved on the design with the second park.

Summit Plummet is a rush. Teamboat Springs is absolutely fabulous. A whole host of other things are very good. (plus there's miniature golf right next door for a change of pace.)

Upvote 0

The "Pro"

Typhoon Lagoon has the better wave pool, with surf-style waves that break. TL also has Crush-n-Gusher, a pretty neat high-speed water slide.

But everything else is better at BB, including the family ride, the kids and preteen areas, and the number and diversity of slides.

My family prefers BB by a long ways, but if you're looking for the better wave pool in particular, TL would be the choice.

I agree as well. Also keep in mind that BB is newer and in some cases you don't have to carry your tube up all the stairs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom