Water pressure at faucets seems weak

Prince-1

I'm not sure what I'm missing here but how is a company being environmentally concious and managing water pressure to conserve water, 'letting something go'? Unless it's dropped to a trickle, water pressure should have no impact at all on your ability to wash your hands. Cleanliness is not a result of water pressure but of the use of soap and water to clean your hands. I think it's a good thing that they are being responsible and not cranking up the pressure just to waste more water.

I did notice that the last time we went on Kali River Rapids they had the water turned off on several sections and signs were posted saying that we had to lift the raft and walk with it.

Tony the Tigger

I did notice that the last time we went on Kali River Rapids they had the water turned off on several sections and signs were posted saying that we had to lift the raft and walk with it.

I’d like to know why I can’t get that super-chlorinated smelling Kali River and Pirates water in my bathtub at Pop Century. It would remind me of the parks while I’m in my room. It’s a shame how they let things go downhill. Where is the magic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom