Water park wait times

Laura

The typical slides normally don't have much of a long wait in my experience, but the really popular slides can sometimes have an unbearable wait!

It seems like the lines are very tolerable first thing in the morning, and grow throughout the day. They are also not bad on days with bad weather because people do other things on those days.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I'd suggest, if you can't be there first thing in the morning, and slides are important to you, go later in the afternoon. By 2:00, a lot of people are exhausted from the running around in the hot sun and the swimming. This is even more true in Blizzard Beach because there's fewer shady spots, but really, in the hot humid summer months, the sun's gonna knock out anyone in either park. So by 2, lots of people are done for the day, going back to the room for a nap and shower before dinner. No guarantees, but it's often a good time to sneak in. Enjoy yourself right up to closing time.

Upvote 0

Rinxman

If you open up Blizzard Beach, the lines will be walk ons for no more than 20 minutes. Last year I opened up with Summit Plummit and walked on the first time, waited five minutes the second time, and by the time I climbed the steps for a third it was 20 minutes. the lines for Summit Plummit and Slush Gusher during peak times are usually 45- 60 mins. The wait for Teamboat Springs looks very long but it's a continuously moving attraction and the wait may only be about 25 minutes tops, even when winding down the path. Tobagon Racers are usually pretty long, but worth it. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

jenniferk

My family and I just went to Disney the first week of July. We went to Typhoon Lagoon and did not have to wait for anything. We did not get there till around 11:00 either. I reccomend going to Typhoon Lagoon instead of Blizzard Beach because it is far less crowded and just as awesome.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom