Water pageant

TB4244

Original Poster
In all my times visiting WDW over the past 20 years I have never viewed the Electrical Water Pageant. Not because I've particularly avoided it but either I've forgotten or it hasn't fitted in with my plans. Well I actually got the chance to view it from the dock at Wilderness Lodge last night!

I have to say that I say that I really enjoyed it, especially in the sad absence of the MSEP now. So many boats on Bay Lake had stopped to view it and there was quite a contingent of people on the dock with us sharing the enjoyment.

We will certainly make a point of viewing it again on future visits, provided it's still there of course.

HauntedMansionFLA

We will be down the first of December staying at the Poly. We will be watching this and wishes from the beach area on a Saturday night. Looking forward to it. :)

TB4244

Original Poster
Oh it really is, I loved the funky music and the way it lights up section by section. I had always assumed it simply appeared all lit up like the MSEP used to be.

aandmmagiccarpetride

We caught the first show by accident last month while dining out on the Trader Sam's Terrace and loved it! It had been in our plans to watch the late one that night, after Wishes, and forgot there was also an early show so this was a really neat little surprise for us. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid and my new husband had never seen it!

epcotisbest

Been watching it just about every trip for many years now. Seen it from all the monorail resorts, the WL, and Ft. Wilderness.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Don't feel bad, I've been going there for 34 years and I've only seen it once. I was always doing something else at the time and I never felt it was worth a special stationing just to see.

worldfanatic

I've never made plans or gone out of my way to view it, and yet I've probably seen it 10 times in the last 25 years.
I tend to spend a lot of time hanging out around the MK Resorts, even when I'm not staying in one of them.

The H2O Parade is truly a historical & magical part of Walt Disney World.

The Hatbox Ghost

YES, I agree with everyone. This little electrical water show is one of the MANY little reasons why my husband and I choose to come back every year. As others have shared, we discovered it by accident as well! On our first visit we went "all out" and booked a theme park view. We got in late the first night so we decided to splurge on in-room dining. The server asked if we wanted to dine at our window to view the 9 o'clock parade. A parade? On the water?

I hope they keep this one going, reminds me a bit of MK's Spectromagic. Perfectly nostalgic.

TongaXtine

I feel like it fits in with "its so bad, its good!" line of thinking. I keep its schedule as part of my itinerary for every trip. Sadly, I'm usually alone or being laughed at for watching it. Then I get the dinosaur song in my head. WORTH IT!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom