water art at art of animation

patch553

my wife and i stayed at art of animation in feb and were blown away by almost everything, but one thing in perticular was in the early evenings a cast member came by the pools and drew on the pavements in water images of disney characters.we thought these were great,the cm was a cheerful man who spoke for a few minutes making for a pleasent evening for us both, has anybody else seen these and does anybody have any pictures they could share?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
my wife and i stayed at art of animation in feb and were blown away by almost everything, but one thing in perticular was in the early evenings a cast member came by the pools and drew on the pavements in water images of disney characters.we thought these were great,the cm was a cheerful man who spoke for a few minutes making for a pleasent evening for us both, has anybody else seen these and does anybody have any pictures they could share?
It is becoming a common thing all over WDW.

IMG_6072.JPG

tumblr_m456sfdT4k1rt0zpco1_500.png

IMG_8063.JPG

Upvote 0

patch553

Original Poster
it was a moment we wished we had our camara! the cm did say he tries to make these pieces most nights but depended upon what he was doing that day. in a word 'magical ', thank you all for youre coments

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom