Watchmen on HBO

BubbaisSleep

Yes! I agree with it being one of the best shows out right now. Each episode has me mind blown. I can't wait to hear what this big plan to unify everyone again will be as the reveal seems to be on this upcoming episode.

mf1972

i’ll admit i haven’t read the comic, but did see the movie. i’ll also admit to not caring for it. but the show isn’t bad. haven’t watched the recent episode. still on the previous. prob will make some time this week.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's excellent.

I recommend the YouTube channel ScreenCrush for the recaps of each episode as you watch it to point out the scores of stuff that one misses. It's very dense, in a good way.

mf1972

all caught up. getting very interesting after awhile. looking forward to the season finale. as much as i didn’t like the movie, i feel like maybe i should give it another shot.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I have not been able to get into the tv series. I loved the movie. Especially after I realized that Negan from Walking Dead was The Comedian.

Tony Perkis

Original Poster
It's excellent.

I recommend the YouTube channel ScreenCrush for the recaps of each episode as you watch it to point out the scores of stuff that one misses. It's very dense, in a good way.
I’ve actually been avoiding those recap and Easter egg accounts. I watch each episode twice so I don’t want them to skew my enjoyment out of discovering certain things.

After the show, I’ll probably watch those.

mf1972

Have you read the graphic novel?
never did. i went to see the movie with a friend of mine who read it. he filled me in on it so i had a general idea. really haven’t watched it since then. i figure it’s worth another shot if it’s ever on tv again, or streaming. oddly enough, i’m enjoying the show.

Screamface

I found it a mixed bag. Sometimes great and really interesting. Othertimes bland. The way the structured the story often got in the way of it, they didn't blend the different storylines (of different qualities or interest) in a satisfying way. Another series that suffers from withholding too much of the plot as a choice which then undermines it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom