Watching Trading Spaces And.....

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
They started out the show in Walt Disney World because the house their redoing is in Orlando!!! Thought that I'd mention it since "The Happiest Place on Earth" was shown!!! :sohappy:

KevinPage

And just so you know, the guy named Dennis, with the dark curly hair, is one of the hosts of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Play It!

Took me about 15 minutes but I knew I saw him before when his face came onto the screen.

I've played Millionaire enough times without getting on that his face is burned into my memory :) LOL

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by KevinPage
And just so you know, the guy named Dennis, with the dark curly hair, is one of the hosts of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Play It!

I watched it last night.... it was good... He had to be Bleeped a few times...poddy mouth :lol:

He is also one of the guys from the trip planning Videos/DVD's. :)

KevinPage

I guess it's all that repressed anger, not being allowed to curse at work, he is able to vent at home.

First time I saw anyone curse on that show and it happens to be a Disney employee. Irony at its best :)

Well, maybe not it's best, but I'm looking for something here:hammer:

tiggerlover55

i knew i thought i had seen that guy from somewhere. I remember now b/c i ahd just watched the vacation planning video last week. He looked so familiar. I LOVE TRADING SPACES AND WDW!!!!!!

4 WEEKS TO GO!!!

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrNonacho
If anyone missed it, you still have one more chance. It will be on again Tuesday at 4pm.

Thanks for letting me know! I wanna see that guy one more time that works at WDW. I'm gonna have to check out the Who Wants to be a Millionaire when we go back!!! Is this attraction wheelchair accessible? :)

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Is this attraction wheelchair accessible? :)

It sure is! The wheelchair/ECV areas have one of the best views of both the host and contestant. Whether or not you get Dennis as a host or floor manager is up to luck, though. There are quite a few CMs that work there.

Attachments

• dennis.jpg
    dennis.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 278

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrNonacho
It sure is! The wheelchair/ECV areas have one of the best views of both the host and contestant. Whether or not you get Dennis as a host or floor manager is up to luck, though. There are quite a few CMs that work there.

Hmmm, not the most attractive photo of him :lol: I'm sure Dennis would say "That picture is *bleepin'* aweful!!! What the *bleep* is up with that!!!" :D

Experiment627

Originally posted by KevinPage

I only saw a bit of it. Is Dennis that really hyper guy from the WDW vacation plannng videos?

On edit: I see that someone already pointed out that he is.

tigsmom

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
By the way, for those who saw the show how did you like the rooms Hildi and Frank did? I LOVED Franks room!!! :sohappy: :)

Loved Frank's room (but I usually do) Liked Hildi's today...she isn't one of my favorite. I actually know someone who had their house done. If you see NY: Halfhollow Turn...Dawn is the office manager/RN in our pediatrician's office and her sister is an RN in the same Hosp that my DH works in.

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Loved Frank's room (but I usually do) Liked Hildi's today...she isn't one of my favorite. I actually know someone who had their house done. If you see NY: Halfhollow Turn...Dawn is the office manager/RN in our pediatrician's office and her sister is an RN in the same Hosp that my DH works in.

If you can find out ask her if they really do work the two days all by themselves. I've always been curious!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom