Watching "Field of Dreams" right now

radiohost

Original Poster
I love this movie. Makes me think of the days when i was young and me and my dad playing baseball in our backyard. The best ending to any movie I think.:cool:

This movie qualifies in the top five "sucker-inners" (as we call them in my household). You're flipping channels, you see a movie that you've seen six thousand times before, and you still get sucked in and watch it until the end.

Steamboat_Kevin

This movie qualifies in the top five "sucker-inners" (as we call them in my household). You're flipping channels, you see a movie that you've seen six thousand times before, and you still get sucked in and watch it until the end.

Same here. Field of Dreams, Caddyshack, The Blues Brothers, and The Shawshank Redemption are all sucker-inners at my house :D

imagineer99

I have a literal cornucopia of movies that always manage to sucker me in for at least a couple of minutes everytime I see them on TV. Field of Dreams is one of them. James Earl Jones' "Baseball" monologue is probably one of the finest speeches in all of movie history. And, gosh it's got a great musical score--probably the best of James Horner's career.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom