Was anyone at MK for the afternoon parade on Nov 30th?

kdsjjb

Original Poster
Hello all. My family and I had the special honor of being selected to be Grand Marshalls of the afternoon parade at the magic Kingdom on Sunday November 30.

We are just now going through and building our photo pass book, but we really dont like any of the photos of this event. They did take some shots of us using our camera as well, but I would really like to catch some pictures or video from anyone who happened to be watching the parade.

We had such a good time doing it and meeting the other folks that were riding with us, as well as the castle suite winners from that day, and we would just love some more evidence.

If anyone has photos or videos from that day, we would love to have a copy. We would be happy to pay for duplication and shipping costs, just please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

kdsjjb

Original Poster
Anyone? Please?

We have to have the Photo pass album done by 1/11/09 and I would love to upload any photo you might have.

KristieLC

sorry. We were there, but we don't usually take a lot of pictures of parades, and we were further back for this one. Just wanted to comment on photopass though, because I was surprised and disappointed when we uploaded ours and ordered the CD. Pictures you upload yourself will be in an album on the photopass site, and you can order prints through them, but they will not be included on your CD. If that's what you were hoping for, you might as well just order it now and not hold out for parade pics.

kdsjjb

Original Poster
Thanks Kristen.

We actually like the album better than the CD. There are never enough photos that we like to make the CD worthwhile for us, and the fact that we can upload our own photos to the album is an added bonus.

I should have posted this right after our trip, but I was really hoping that someone from the boards would have gotten some photos.

SewIn2Disney

I'm surprised there wasn't a photopass photographer there to take pictures of you. When I was grand marshal, they had a photographer at the end of the parade route snapping away pictures of us. In addition to the certificate and ears, they gave us a coupon for a free 5x7 of ourselves (hence the avatar).

Good luck finding pics of yourself! I would be totally upset if I didn't have those pictures of us. Maybe you could post around on other Disney boards too? That way you could reach more people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom