Warner Bros. World New York

MickeyMouse10

There would be multiple areas where the Supervillains use their powers. For instance, Poison Ivy has the ability to control plants. So vines will grow and reach out at you. Meanwhile Clayface has the ability to change his appearance and that includes his appendages. So his hand could turn into a spike, a knife, a hammer and countless other things.

And Lastly Scarecrow was once a doctor who was obsessed with Fear. So he tends to release Fear Toxins on his unfortunate victims.

Miru

There would be multiple areas where the Supervillains use their powers. For instance, Poison Ivy has the ability to control plants. So vines will grow and reach out at you. Meanwhile Clayface has the ability to change his appearance and that includes his appendages. So his hand could turn into a spike, a knife, a hammer and countless other things.

And Lastly Scarecrow was once a doctor who was obsessed with Fear. So he tends to release Fear Toxins on his unfortunate victims.
Sounds cool to me.

And this gives me an idea: a Halloween variant could either focus on the darker, nastier Batman villains not normally found in adaptations (Mr. Zzaz, Jane Doe, etc), or on non-Batman villains like Lex and Cheetah.

As for the RWBY land… Penny would be an adorable figurehead for a flat ride.

MickeyMouse10

Sounds cool to me.

And this gives me an idea: a Halloween variant could either focus on the darker, nastier Batman villains not normally found in adaptations (Mr. Zzaz, Jane Doe, etc), or on non-Batman villains like Lex and Cheetah.

As for the RWBY land… Penny would be an adorable figurehead for a flat ride.

Interesting ideas, I hadn't thought of doing a holiday version. I would love to see a Christmas version as well, with Joker's "Jingle Bells Batman Smells".

Miru

Then Festival of Freights would have to happen then.
Yeah, i have some ideas;

* Case of the S-St-Stuttering Pig (Looney Tunes land, live show); tribute to some of the darkest Looney Tunes, like Fresh Airedale, Each Dawn I Crow, Knights Must Fall, Chow Hound, Hair-Raising Hare, and more.
* Grimm Invasion (RWBY area, scarezone); Salem and her hordes of Grimm will pop up and scare guests in this scarezone with mist effects added for fright.

Twilight_Roxas

Yeah, i have some ideas;

* Case of the S-St-Stuttering Pig (Looney Tunes land, live show); tribute to some of the darkest Looney Tunes, like Fresh Airedale, Each Dawn I Crow, Knights Must Fall, Chow Hound, Hair-Raising Hare, and more.
* Grimm Invasion (RWBY area, scarezone); Salem and her hordes of Grimm will pop up and scare guests in this scarezone with mist effects added for fright.
It would have to deal with horror films like It, The Conjuring with the exception of DC villains via Arkham Asylum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom